Back in town// Who's Harvey?

Asher Storms POV: (OHHH SNAPPPPPP)

She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. I knew this when I first laid eyes on her, the second she and her sisters walked into the old high school. Her pale skin was completely flawless. I doubt she used face masks or expensive products, that really wasn't her m.o. She was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her to relax and be happy with what they have. Perhaps that is why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside. To be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in summer rays regardless of the season. Her voice could've soothed any newborn baby, her laugh could have made the angels sigh.

But the second I heard her voice on the phone a few weeks ago, with a slight hint of an accent, I knew it was laced with coldness. She'd changed. And not for the better. I'd never heard her voice so low, angry, hateful. She reminded me of myself when we first met. She was my only sanity, the one thing that held me back from snapping and hurting everyone I love. I loved her. But I let her go over something so small and petty, when I should've trusted her when she told me that she was trying to protect me. But I didn't. I left, told her she was to hard for me. To much. But that was a lie. I was scared, I admit that now. Next thing I knew, I'm sitting in my room getting drunk and high when the guys come in and tell me that she'd left for Europe and Asia. I lost myself completely. I spent all my time getting drunk and snorting cocaine, taking tabs of ecstasy. Anything I could get my hands on, which was very convenient considering I sell drugs. I started to snap at everyone and everything, everyone was scared of me. But then I got that call. That call that physically sent chills down my spine. The call saying that she was the one assigned the task of killing the future gang leaders of the hoax. I'd quickly cleaned up my act, to prepare for when she got there. Caden and Avery had invited the guys, Jude, Rhiannon and I back to their house for her homecoming. They thought it'd be a lovely surprise. But then he walked in the door with her, and neither of them were empty handed. They both had a twin. My twins.

That one night we spent together, that one goddamned night turned out to be the best night of my life and I managed to get something amazing out of it.

I had a hunch at first, but didn't say anything until Theo called me dad and showed me the picture. Stephan almost went into cardiac arrest but after cooling down admitted it was the truth, but told me not to get my hopes up about her. That she was his. Doesn't seem that way. Well, it didn't until she kissed him that night they fought. Now I'm not so sure. I have a feeling it was me that she and Will were talking about on that tape, the night she killed that man. By seduction.

I try not to believe it, but I know Stephan was right. I turned her into a monster. A cold-blooded killer. He didn't even have to tell me, it was clear the moment she stepped in the living room that she had changed. Both physically and mentally. Physically, she gained a little weight, but it wasn't anywhere she wouldn't want it to be. She had curves that hugged her body just right, her hair was blonde again, and down to her mid-back. You never would've been able to tell that she was twenty three, let alone the fact that she had carried twins in her body for nine months. Even still, she is breathtaking.

I watched as she and that man walked own the stairs towards the cellar door, "I have no clue who that man is." Stephan said in a whisper.

"You're lying." Blake said and he shook his head no.

"Never. Not once in my entire life, and he has an English accent so she must've met him in London." Stephan seemed genuinely confused. God I hate him. "He said he has something she wants, that they both want..."

"He's like twice her age. How does she know him?" Rhiannon said in confusion, "She tells me everything. How could she not-"

"Trust me, kids. I know her better than all of you combined." The man appeared out of no where, "And I'm ten years older than her."

"That's impossible." I stated and he sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Let me tell you a story about a little girl. There was a girl named Noah, Noah was twelve years old. She just got out of foster care and she spends most of her days alone, locked in her room looking out the window, raindrops in her room, on her windowsill. She would always have thoughts of suicide, I mean, she would even cut herself. She didn't love herself, she hated her reflection and she always cried for attention but no one listened." My breath hitched slightly, "Noah was depressed, her daddy was missing and her mommy was busy working, all she wishes is that things were different." He started then held up one finger, "She only had one friend, and that friend had both parents, it really hurt Noah bad and her soul slowly perished. Noah's mom loved her and her sisters but was always busy, and the sisters were always out."

"Why are you telling us this-" Blake was cut off by Rhiannon slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Four years later, Noah's sixteen, she's doing bad in school, has a bad attitude...Addicted to Valium's, addicted to sex with boys and girls in school bathrooms. At this point, she can care less if Momma and her sisters are never home because now she can bring boys to her house that are double her age so she can get high. Obviously, she still misses the times when Daddy was around. But Daddy left so that boy she just met with a car can hold her down. She's looking for love in all the wrong places," His eyes locked with mine, "She's sleeping with strangers, the fast life's contagious. She knows what she's doing is dangerous, but she didn't give a shit. Her thoughts, even to this day are that she doesn't care if she lives or dies tonight, she's just trying to live a bit, you know?" He sighed as the boys groggily made their ways down the hall. "Deep down, there's a little girl that just lost her route, you know?"

"What is the point of this?" I clenched my jaw as I picked up the boys and held them on each side of me.

"Noah's twenty three years old now but her face is thirty." No it's not. "Maturity never struck but drugs aged her early."

"What?" Stephan asked with wide eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"She's been through a lot of tough times with mistakes and worry but this place she has herself in is all trapped and blurry. She hid it from the twins, only got high once they were passed out, she's gotten better, sober for the most part but relapses every once in a while." He sighed and I gulped, "Noah's a good girl. But she lost herself. Now, I've been trying to get her get Harvey back for-"

"Harvey is gone." Stephan barked out shutting him up. Who's Harvey?

"I've been trying to help her find him, that's the first step. We find the kid, you all mend your relationships with her, you treat her good and lean her out of the elites. It's up to you guys to get her life back on track. And you." His eyes diverted to mine. I didn't speak so he continued, "Now, I love that girl with my whole heart. But she loves you. And you better not do wrong by her again or so help me lord I'll-"

"Got it." I cut him off with a glare at Stephan.

"And help her find him. If anyone can it's you. They need you, Asher. I hate to admit it but it's true." Stephan sighed in defeat and looked at me.

"Find who?" I cocked an eyebrow and held the now sleeping toddlers.

"Harvey." They chorused.

"And Harvey is...?" I trailed.

"The boys aren't twins, Asher. They're triplets. Harvey was taken from Noah when he was a newborn."