Back in town// I feel normal for once in my life.

Jude's jaw dropped, "You're kidding."

I shook my head and sipped my soda as we sat in the middle of nearly fifty bags. "He never showed up. I'm just glad he didn't make any promises to the boys. I mean, they're four but they aren't dumb. They know what's going on."

He nodded, "It's just fucked up. I saw him a few days ago, and last night. He didn't even act any different. God he's a dick."

"That he is." I agreed as a familiar man walked up to me with a wide smile.

"Well I'll be damned, Noah? You're still here?" Cole, Axel's husband asked me, the girl besides him didn't say anything but I recognized her.

"Yeah, the kids and I moved back...Hey Taylor." I waved and she looked relieved at the fact that I was being kind to her. "You guy's want to sit?"

They gladly took the offer and sat down besides us, "Damn, you shopping for an army?" Taylor asked and I snorted shaking my head no.

"Christmas time. Three of these bags are full of random crap for my new niece who is due any day now." I said excitedly.

"Awe!" Taylor cooed, "My girlfriend and I are getting married and once we do, we're going to have a sperm donor and have a baby together."

"Oh my God! You're engaged?" I asked and she nodded, "Congratulations!"

"Thanks," She giggled,

"So did you get a Christmas tree yet?" Cole asked me and my mouth gaped. I forgot to. "You know what? Let's go now."

"What?" I asked with wide eyes, "Like right now?"

He nodded, "Yes girl, like right now. You in, diavolo?" He asked Jude, a member of his rival gang. Jude of course agreed and next thing I know, we're all squished into my car and on our way to a Christmas tree farm. It took about two hours to get there, only because we stopped for food and other Christmas decorations and got lost a couple of times.

"Jesus it's cold." I mumbled as I stomped through the snow and further up the mountain looking for the perfect Christmas tree. Eventually we found it.

"Oh! Jude, take a picture of Noah and I!" Taylor exclaimed and he nodded. We posed in front of a tree with wide smiles. I underestimated Taylor, she really is great.

"Okay. Hold up." Jude handed her the camera then scooped me up bridal style. I threw my head back in laughter and we all took pictures with and for one another, we just needed one of all of us together in front of the tree. We got a couple to take a picture for us and we forced Jude to send the pictures to all of us in a group chat, then saved one another's numbers. While the guys cut down the tree, Taylor and I walked down to get us all hot chocolate at the little shop.

"So you and Cole are like, best friends?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

"We used to despise each other, when he and Axel first started dating. But that's cause I was a boy crazy bitch who wanted all the Storms' boys. Then I realized I was into girls and used Asher as a cover up." She ran a hand threw her hair, "I'm sorry for being such a dick when we first met."

"Yeah, me too. You're super cool. We should hang out again." I said and she nodded.

"It feels normal, hanging out with you and Jude. I know I like it and I'm sure Cole does too." She smiled as we ordered our drinks, we also each got a box of caramel apples and chocolate fudge to take home.

We met with the guys back at the car and as we drove back to my house, I smiled contently.

I feel normal for once in my life.