Back in town// Is that rhetorical?

"Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to." I flung my arms up then lifted my combat boots up, "These expensive, these is red bottoms. These is bloody shoes, hit the store, I can get 'em both. I don't wanna choose. And I'm quick, cut a guy hustle, don't get comfortable." I sang along to Cardi B as I sipped my soda. Asher looked horrified as I danced and sang, "If I see you and I don't speak, that means I don't fuck with you. I'm a boss, you a worker bitch. I make bloody moves."

"I'm..I just...Why?" Asher shook his head in disgust before taking my phone and scrolling through my music.

"Had to let these bitches know. Just in case these hoes forgot I just run and check the mail another check from Mona Scott." I rapped and took the phone from his hands and he groaned as we pulled up to my house.

"I absolutely hate you." He scowled as we climbed out of my car. When I unlocked the door, I was relieved to see that the house was still for the most part cleaned. "Woah...You did this?"

"Cole, Tay and Jude helped." I smiled at the tree.

"Is that where they were all day? I thought you and Taylor despised one another." He said in complete confusion.

"We did. But we talked and I love her now." I defended and he gave me a weird look but didn't say anything.

"Noah, can I ask you something?" He asked with a sigh. I nodded, not meeting his face, I just turned around and began to put dishes away. "Why did you leave?"

"I had nothing left here, I wanted to see the world. I never got to Asia though." I stated, replying with the half truth.

"Did you know you were pregnant when you left?"

I froze, "My mom and sisters suspected it, but I didn't think anything until a few months in, then the doctors I couldn't travel home. I was going to call you but you didn't want anything to do with me so I assumed.."

"Noah I was just mad. I needed time to cool off but I loved you, Noah. I still do." He stated in all seriousness. I don't know what got into me but I walked over to him, and pulled his shirt down, dragging him down close enough to my face for me to kiss him. Suddenly, we were unable to contain ourselves anymore, he held my head in his hands and pulled me into a fiery and passionate kiss. My hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique as we stumbled out of the room. I fell onto the couch and we pulled apart and opened our eyes. We stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Asher's were full of wonder and love. No words are spoken but a story worthy of us is communicated. Asher leans in a softly kisses up and down my neck. As we kiss I roll him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. She ran my lips up his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

"Wait- where are the kids?" He pulled apart breathlessly.

"They're at my moms for the night." I said before leaning back down and pressing a kiss against his lips. He tugged at the hem of my shirt and I pulled it over my body and tossed it onto the ground.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me and I nodded.

"You've been the only guy on my mind for four fucking years. So yes. I am sure." I stated and he kissed me again but this time, I pulled away. "Are you sure?"

"Is that rhetorical?" He asked and I let out a laugh as he flipped us over.