Back in town// Two drug lords willingly walking into a police station.

Asher's POV:

Tears poured down her porcelain face as she turned and ran. None of us moved, what are we supposed to do? What am I supposed to do? I mean, she called me Jamie. Who the hell is Jamie?

"Jamie's her ex-foster father. He's the one who did...things to her. He ended up hanging himself in jail." Jude said shakily, as if he'd read my thoughts. "I don't know why she called you Jamie, maybe she was having another PTSD episode, but it's been years without one so I don't know what's triggered all of this."

"I don't get it. What could have triggered it?" Taylor shook her head and Cole held his finger up as if he had an idea.

"A PTSD episode can be triggered by sights, sounds, smells or even feelings that they experience. So any of us could have triggered it. She hasn't seen any of us in four years." Cole explained, "We don't know what went down in those four years she's been gone, I mean, she has a whole other life in London, maybe reminding her of this life, here in New York just caused a snap in her."

"She was fine two days ago." Jude deadpanned and he sighed.

"I don't know, maybe something physical or emotional switched in her in the last few days. Anything huge happen to her?" He asked and Jude stayed silent for a moment then shook his head no.

"No. Not that I know of." He turned to me and I shrugged. Could us being together again have triggered this?

We heard a scream from outside, and instantly we all perked up and ran out to the sight, only to see Noah standing over a familiar girl from high school. Farrah, New York's residential bitch. She sobbed as blood poured from her mouth and nose. I saw Noah heaving angrily over her, and a familiar face behind her, arms crossed with a smirk.

Why the hell is he everywhere?

"You gonna kill her, hon?" Alexander asked and Farrah shrieked in horror.

"Kill me? No!" She stumbled to her feet then fell into me, "Asher." She said breathlessly and I closed my eyes with a sigh.

"Farrah." I said and she wrapped her arms around me, getting blood all over my white t-shirt. My focus was on Noah. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of me with Farrah and she scoffed then turned to Stephan and said something. He looked in our direction and rolled his eyes then whispered something to her that made all the blood drain from her face.

"Noah...Noah what's wrong?" Taylor noticed also but she took a gun from Alexander and slipped it in the waist band of her pants. We all froze.

"What is she doing? Why does she have a gun?" Cole asked me in a whisper and I gulped shaking my head as if saying I had no clue either. She wanted to change her life.

"Noah, what are you doing?" I asked as I shoved Farrah off of me. She clamped onto Cole and he gave me an 'are you serious look' before I walked up to Noah and Alexander. Alexander backed up and gave Noah and I space to talk. "Noah give me the gun."

Tears puddled in her eyes, "Asher, do you realize how hard it's been for me to take care of the boys? Even harder it was knowing that some stranger has my other baby?" She laughed weakly, "You don't know. Cause you weren't there. And that's one hundred percent my fault, but you just need to know one thing about what I'm going to do."

"And what's that?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm going to do what I have to do. No one's ever going to hurt my kids, their lives aren't going to be like mine, I'm going to get my son, and kill the bastard who took them. So I apologize." She gritted her teeth.

"For what?" I asked and she took two steps towards me.

"I'm going to finish what my father started. Starting with papa Storms, then move along to mama." Her voice was cold and I grabbed her arm and squeezed.

She thinks she's going to kill my parents? I think the fuck not.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" My voice came out harsh as a single tear slipped down her cheek. God even when she's crying she's fucking gorgeous.

"Your parents been a bit M.I.A?" She asked, "Over the past few years?" I thought about it, and it was true. They moved out of the house, and I only see them around holidays. "Your dad somehow found out I was pregnant and they hired a woman to take my son, and fly out to New York. They've kept him a small torture room, no toys, they've beaten him in attempts to make him a killing machine at the age of fucking four."

A police officer approached us, "You're not killing them, Noah." The unfamiliar man sighed and held out his hand. She clenched her jaw and handed him the gun. "We have SWAT down there right now, they're getting your son back. You made the right choice by finally reporting this and giving us your leads. You're getting your boy back." She nodded and wiped away her tears. My eyes widened and the man turned to me, "You're the dad?"

Noah looked at me, waiting for my reaction and I nodded urgently, "Yeah. Is there anything I can do?"

"Actually, yeah. Would you two mind coming down to the station and giving us a little bit more information about your parents?" He asked me and I nodded then turned to Noah who was already following the officer down the street.

How strange is this? Two drug lords willingly walking into a police station.