HELLOOOOO!!!

Hi guys! First of all I just want to say wowowowwwww! Thank you soooooo much for taking an interest in my story. I can't even begin to express my gratitude to all of you. It makes my day completely when I see messages from my amazing readers and I love love LOVE reading your comments! They crack me up and lift my mood so much it's insane and it amazes me how many of you can connect to this story, it makes me feel 122332x closer to you. This is all beyond what I could have ever imagined and I have a few things to ask of you.

One- If I were to write another book, what would you guys want? What genre, any specific themes etc.

This one is a little strange,

So this post is aimed for someone who wants to lost 20+ lbs in three months, someone who wants to grow their hair out, has thin hair or weak/dull hair, someone who wants to diminish cellulite, and someone who doesn't eat their fruits and veggies daily but is wanting to be healthier!!

If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested please PM me ASAP!! If you are interested in being a distributor to these products you MUST be over 18!! Thank you guys soooooo much for everything and if you ever need anything at all, PLEASE feel free to message me. I WILL answer!

With love,

M.