Chapter One: 2003; Melany's Back

The day has finally come.
Our happiest day.

Chica, Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie, and Puppet held up their balloons and Puppet held my hand. My balloon was tan, just like my old dress. I looked at Sammy, who was talking to Freddy.

"Sammy, I know that I'm kinda older than you cuz you're still 6, but... I don't want to go to Heaven. Do you still have some power left?"
He looked up at me and smiled. "I do have some left over, but I can't stand telling you this..." I stared into his eyes. "What's the matter?"
"Well... when you come back to life, Melany, you'll be a human being again. The thing is, though, our parents are dead. The years went by, and worrying took over their minds." I stared at the floor. "H-how old will I be?" "You'll be 22, and though I'll be in Heaven, I'm 28. None of your friends will remember you."
I thought long and hard about this and held my brother's hand close to my chest.
"I'll do it, for all of you."
James took his hand back and touched my chest. I gulped and watched what he did. "I'll be in Heaven, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm your Guardian Angel, little sis." A blue star came out his hand and went in my heart. Everyone watched as my ghost grew flesh again. My old clothes were back on, and I hugged Sam.
" Whenever you need me for anything, I'll be in your mind," he said. I gave him my balloon and everyone said their goodbyes and left for Heaven.

Everyone... but William.

"Please... help me... Adams." I turned around to see that buffoon. "You killed me and the others! Why the hell would I help you?!" William sat down and cried. "Oh, here we go with the crying. You shouldn't be crying! We all cried out for mercy when you were slitting our throats!" I screamed. "Hear ... me out... I am sorry for this... I'm sorry that I did that... I can never die... I can't leave... I'll be back, and I will... not... die..." William fell on his face and the pizzeria started to catch flames. The fire was coming from him!

I ran as fast as I could and jumped through the window when the door exploded. People were watching as the fire truck came to kill the flames. A female firefighter put a blanket on my shoulders and asked me who I was.
"M-Melany, Melany Adams."