Chapter Thirty: Monday Night Frights

Today was hell day. Adrian was coming to work with me to uncover my many mysteries inside Circus Baby's Pizza World.

"It's 11:45, Adrian," I called out to her and she raced down the stairs. "I'm so excited!" she squealed at me. "Woo fuckin' hoo, I'm excited too," I said, turning on the ignition switch in the car.
I drove up to the building and Adrian hopped out the car. "Wow," she was amazed, "Big place, huh?" I grabbed her arm and went inside the elevator. "I'm getting fired," I whispered. When the elevator stopped, I went to the office with Adrian. I wanted her to get scared! Luckily, I called Lolbit on my walkie-talkie and told them everything! I replayed the conversation in my mind:

"Lolbit, I'm in big trouble." "What is it, darling?" "You know when I was talking about my roommate, Adrian?" "Yes, darling. What happened?" "Adrian's coming to work with me on Monday night!" "Oh, goodness! I'll tell the others about this situation." "Can you see if you can get Ennard to come over to the office and freak her out? Just don't kill her. I'll act like I'm scared; it'll make it better." "Okay Melany. I'll let Ennard know. Should I get Ballora and Baby in on this, too?" "Yes! That'll be great, thanks Lolbit!" "You're very welcome, darling.💗 Goodnight!"

I closed the door and left the vent open without Adrian noticing. "What's up with all these papers lying around?" she asked, fumbling through my newspapers. "Those are mine, I'm not done looking at them, Adrian," I said, checking out the monitor. I almost laughed when I saw that Ennard was in the hallway camera, smiling at me.
Adrian was walking around the room until she caught a glimpse of the monitor. I was on the vent camera. "What's that?" she pressed up against me. "This is the vent camera. Sometimes the animatronics'll come through here to get to the office," I explained.
"Wait," Adrian backed up. "The animatronics are... alive?!" She looked around the room, trying to get the vent in her sights. When she found it, she grabbed my shoulders. "Melany, please close the vent! I don't know how to!" I "accidentally"(😏) pressed another camera, flipping back to the door. I looked at the monitor and froze. Ennard wasn't there.

"Oh no," I wailed, "Th-the animatronic th-that was there before... i-it's gone!"
Adrian grabbed the monitor and flipped back to the vent camera. "M-Melany..." I looked over at her. "What is it?" "Y-you might w-wanna see th-this..." I bunched up with her and stared at the screen. Ennard was in the vent.
I held my face and walked around the room while Adrian freaked out. "What're we gonna do?!" I silently laughed. 'This is what you get, Adrian! You're so naive!' I grabbed the monitor and stared at her. "Listen," I instructed, "I need to keep the monitor on us. If the animatronic comes, keep the monitor up. If at any given moment it falls, we're goners, okay?"
Adrian nodded and gave me a nervous smile. We both heard metal sounds in the vent and stayed quiet. I heard Ennard making his whirring noises, and I saw one of his wires come under the table and make a thumb's up. I smiled and knocked the monitor over. We both screamed when Ennard jumpscared us.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"