Chapter Fourteen: I Don't Wanna Play Anymore

It was 5:00 in the morning when I left my room. Thinking that I hadn't talked to Funtime Freddy in a while, I decided to go the Breaker Room to say hi.

Who knew that that was gonna be a really jacked up idea.

I stepped into the large room and saw Freddy, who greeted me with a smile. "H-hey, Melany! Wanna play hide and s-seek?" he asked. Bon-Bon waved at me. "Sure," I said. It had been a while since I played hide and seek with anyone.
"Wait a minute," said Bon-Bon, eyeballing Freddy, "Freddy, you better not pull anything! Melany's a sweet and kind young woman. Just in case you do, we're not playing." "B-but Bon-Bon!" Freddy whined, "We wanna play! Please?" Watching him make puppy dog eyes at a puppet made me giggle quietly. "No, Freddy! No games!" Bon-Bon folded his arms and talked to Freddy like a parent to their child.
"Oh yeah? And whatcha gonna do about it?" Freddy scoffed. Bon-Bon glared at him. "There's more to this bunny than you think." Interrupting the argument before they tried to kill each other, I cleared my throat. "I'm down for whatever." Freddy smiled and Bon-Bon groaned. "Fine. Let's play."

Freddy came up to me and grinned. "You hide... I seek! I'll c-count to t-ten!" I nodded and hid behind a breaker box when Freddy was on 6. 'He won't find me here!' I thought. When Funtime Freddy was done counting, he sounded like a little kid. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..." I tried to hide a giggle. This was kinda fun!

Damn, was I wrong.

The game began to go to 10 minutes, and I was getting tired. Trying to keep my leg from falling asleep, I moved my foot. I went right instead of left, creating a squeak from my shoe. Freddy's ears perked up, and he charged my way. "I FOUND YOU!!!" he screeched.
"O-okay, game's over, ha, ha, ha... can I leave now?" "NO!!!" He slammed his hand on the wall, which reminded me of when I upset Ennard on accident. "You can't leave until you find me... but I wanna play another round... just like this." His eyes almost looked...
lustful. (😱)

I gulped and began to sweat. "F-Freddy... I want to leave!" "Oh," he said, sliding his finger across my cheek and licking his lips. "What's the matter, Melany? I thought you wanted to play hide and seek." As he grew closer to my face, tears trailed down from my eyes. "I don't wanna play anymore!!" I started crying. Bon-Bon noticed, detached his self from Freddy's arm, and climbed up by his head, whimpering something to him.
I looked up and sniffled, seeing that Freddy was sitting down in front of me. "I... I'm sorry." I stared at him, confused and still scared. "Y-you can leave i-if you want." I nodded my head and gave him a hug. "It's okay, Freddy. Thanks for the game, though. I had fun." He hugged me tight and waved goodbye to me as I left.