Chapter Two: My new Job

About four months passed and I had a job. I got paid $20 an hour and I made a friend, Adrian Sanders. She was my age, had short hair, and she was always anxious about something. We became roommates when we put our money together and got an apartment.
"I can't have you working here anymore, Melany," screamed my boss. "The customers keep trying to flirt with you; you're too cute for me!" The boss was always worried about not being noticed. The customers do try to flirt, but I don't take it as a bad thing. "If she has to go, then I will too!" screamed Adrian, grabbing our things and taking my arm to the door.

Time Skip~

"We ain't got a job now Adrian, thanks to you!" I threw my cat pillow at the wall, attempting to get her. She threw her pillow at me and smiled. "You hated that place, silly." I smiled and said, "What are we going to do now?" Adrian sat down on the bed and started to think. "Oh, I know!" She grabbed my shoulders. "You can work at Circus Baby's Pizza World!" That place was done being built 2 months ago, and I knew who made it: William Afton. 'That son of a bitch,' I thought.

I left my friend at the apartment and drove off to Circus Baby's. When I stepped out the car, I saw William. He looked like a new criminal! "Hello, Adams. You're mighty fine, I'd say." I stood in front of him and snarled, "Fuck off and give me a job."
I went inside and saw an elevator. He showed me around all the rooms, except for the Scooping Room. "You go in there, and you'll die," said William. He showed me to my room and stood at the door for a while. "Your shift starts now." Before I could say anything, William closed the door and left.
"Such a bugger," I whispered to myself. The room fit me perfectly: a large bed (that I didn't have to share), a magenta lava lamp, posters of the diner, a TV set, two chairs, books, sketchbooks and pencils (IM IN HEAVEN😁), a refrigerator, a stove, cabinets full of dishes, a sink, a trash can, and in the second part of the room, there was a large, beautiful bathroom.
All of the walls were a soft pink.
There were also some plushies of the animatronics here.
Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Baby, Bidybabs, Minireenas, Bonnet, Artsy Tina (my O. C.), and the Quad Squad (also my O. C.'s). There were even two plushies named Yenndo and Lolbit! All the toys were sitting on the dresser, but there was an empty space next to Yenndo. "Is someone missing?" I answered my own question when I heard a squeak come from under my foot. I almost jumped out of my skin. The last toy was so cute: a white clown mask covered his head. He had a blue left eye, and was completely made of wires. A red button sat in the middle of his chest. I looked at his name tag.
"Ennard. That's a cute little name."

That was when I heard a whirring sound at my door. Thinking it was William, I opened the door and screamed.