Chapter Twenty-Four: Them Vs. Him Vs. Me

I got up from my nap and looked around for Ennard. He wasn't in here. Then I started to think about James and I called out to him, trying to see if he was still in my head.
When he didn't answer, I began to panic. Scared, confused, and breathing hard, I ran to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

"W-why is he doing this?" I walked back in my room and began to pace, thinking.
'I know he hates Ennard, but why? James keeps saying stupid things about me not talking to-' My thoughts were cut short by a knock at the door. I opened it and saw a worried Freddy and Bon-Bon.
"What's wrong?" I asked, still breathing hard. "W-well," Freddy scratched the back of his head. "Should we tell her?" questioned Bon-Bon. I was growing more scared and impatient. "Guys, I don't have time for this! What happened?!" Freddy looked at Bon-Bon, who nodded his head and looked away. "S-some blue wisp c-came down the hall and is f-fighting E-Ennard!" he said, backing up as he saw my expression. My eyes went wide and I glanced up at Freddy. "Please take me to the fight, now!!" He nodded, gently grabbed my arm, and we raced down the hall.

As we came close to the scene, I heard James' voice."None of you can stop me! I know all your attacks!!"  "Freddy, I want you to throw me at James!" "O-okay!" Freddy picked me up airplane style and threw me at James. "JAMES!!!" I landed on top of him and began punching him in the face. All he did was laugh and throw me against a wall. James turned into a 6 year old again."Oh, Melany!" he giggled as he wrapped his ghostly arms around my waist,"You didn't heed my warning, so I have to kill your friends, even Ennard!"  I pushed him away. "You little bitch! Why the hell aren't you in Heaven? (Flip Flop!😂) James laughed like a mad man, staring at me and turning into his adult form."You really don't get it, do you?" Ennard crept up behind him and put his finger to his mouth, telling me to be quiet. I leaned back on the wall, trying to help Ennard get James cornered. Sweating and constantly glancing over at Ennard, who nodded his head, I yelled, "NOW!!!"
Ennard pounced on James, and I slid from under them in the nick of time. Ennard smashed him into the wall, but James grabbed hold of his neck. "You... son of a bitch!"  James ripped out Ennard's voice box. "NO!!" I wailed. Lolbit and Ballora jumpscared James, causing him to get up and try to run away. That was when Funtime Foxy karate kicked him into another wall. "THAT. IS. ENOUGH!!!" James screamed, blowing everyone away. Ballora landed by Ennard, Foxy fell against Freddy, and Lolbit fell by Baby, Bonnet, and Yenndo. The Bidybabs, Quad Squad, Tina, and the Minireenas fell in a pile. I was up against a table when James looked at me with gleaming red eyes.
"I know all your tactics," he said, me in his hand, getting choked once again. "You can't stop us..." I said as he began to grow. The floor was so far away from me now! Everyone looked up as they saw a giant Puppet/James figure, holding me tight in his left hand.
"NOW..." James stared down at the animatronics,"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?!!"  "I can!!!" I shouted. James whipped his head towards me. "HOW, MELANY? ALL THOSE FREAKS ARE HELPLESS, AND SO ARE YOU!!"
"They're not freaks!" I yelled, "They're my friends! You're envious, aren't you, James?! Angry that I talk to, hangout with, and say a lot more things to Ennard than you! All you've done to me this whole time was try to KILL ME!! If you were alive, you'd probably do the same to me, but I wouldn't care! I'm an adult now! I'm not being childish like you. You're mad that I like Ennard more than you!!"
I turned towards Ennard, who noticed that James was shrinking. I was 20 feet above ground when I shouted, "That's right! Ennard, I love you. I've been trying to hide it, but I can't stand it anymore! You're my Ennard, and I'll always love you too!" "Whew! I was wondering when she was gonna spill the beans and rice! I felt like I was gonna explode if I kept that secret any longer!" Lolbit said, flopping onto Yenndo, who face palmed.
James shrank down to his adult form, and threw me to the ground. "You're... so damn... PATHETIC!" He glanced at Ennard and crushed his voice box to pieces. Ennard growled and hissed at him. "Looks like if I can't have my sister to myself..." James' arm turned into a spear.

"NO ONE WILL!!!"
I looked up from my spot as James did the Naruto run at Ennard. I ran and jumped at them.

"NO!!!!"