Chapter Six: My Confessions

"Who's this 'James' guy?" Lolbit asked in a whispered tone. They put their ear up against the door and listened. (More like eavesdropping, if you ask me.) "James, I can love whoever I want to. You can't stop me from doing that," I complained. Lolbit gasped a little. "Oh my goodness! Melany has a crush on someone!" Lolbit listened closely to find out who the crush was. "I can love Ennard if I want to," I said. Lolbit stepped back from the door and held their chest in a dramatic way.
"Oh goodness!" They said, surprised.
"It's Ennard?!"
Lolbit paced by the door and thought long and hard. "I need to act nonchalant about this. I am great at acting, after all!"💖 They took a little breath. "Okay, let's go, Lolbit! Here's goes nothing, darling."

Lolbit knocked on my door. "Darling? Are you okay?" They opened the door and saw me crying on my knees. "Oh, goodness! Child, what has happened?" (Great at acting, am I right? XD) Lolbit sat down on the floor with me and hugged me tight. I stopped crying and looked at them. "I'm so depressed. My headache's gone, yeah, but... I..." "No, no, no, sweetie. You don't have to talk about it until you're ready," Lolbit said, picking me up and placing me on my bed. "So," I started, "I have a voice in my head, and his name is James. He's my brother, and his soul is in Heaven. He has a problem with me not talking to him, and he hates how I am always around Ennard." Lolbit nodded their head in an understanding way.
"Well, why did you say something about Ennard?" they asked. I eyeballed Lolbit, who obviously blew their cover. "Were you listening to my conversation, Lolbit?" They were sweating, realizing that they were cornered. "Oh, goodness, darling I was! Guilty as charged," Lolbit sighed. I scooched closer to them. "Well..." I began, "Lolbit, can you keep a secret?" "Of course, darling. What is it?" They leaned in to listen to my secret.
"Well... I have a crush... on Ennard." Lolbit made a dramatic gasp and put both hands on their chest. "I knew it! Oh, I'm so happy, darling! I must go and tell him!" Before they could open the door, I grabbed their hand. "No! It's a secret, remember?!" Lolbit face palmed. "Oh, goodness me, I'm sorry, darling! Your secret is safe with me. I'll keep my snout shut," Lolbit giggled with me and left.
"I can't believe it," I said, laughing, "I told someone!
I'm in love with Ennard!"