Chapter Twelve: Elany or Mennard

Holding my cheek from Ennard's kiss, I sat down in the kitchen. "He... he kissed me," I mumbled in astonishment, not noticing that James grunted. "Hello, Melany!" I jumped from my thoughts as Bonnet climbed into a nearby chair. "Hey, Mel," Artsy Tina greeted me. "Oh, sorry guys. I didn't see you," I sighed in relief. "Whatcha doin' at 1:30 in the morning?" Tina's green eyes stared at me and she smiled. "Nothing much," I threw away my trash. "I was eating, and I was gonna go to my room to see if Ennard was still in there." "Oh," Bonnet said, looking at Tina, who hid a little giggle.
"What is it?" I was confused as to why the girls would ask me what I was doing. "How long were you gonna be in here?" asked Bonnet, who had climbed to my side of the table. She was 6 inches from my face. "Uh... I was gonna draw in here for a little while...?" Bonnet looked at Tina, who nodded her head. "Great. C'mon, Bonnet! She scooped up the pink hand puppet and ran off. 'What the fuck?' I thought. Dazed and confused, I took out my sketchbook and began to draw.
"Did you ask her how long she would be in the kitchen?" asked Baby. "Yeah! Melany'll be in there for a while. She's drawing," Bonnet answered. "We'll go back to our places, Baby," said Tina. "Okay, guys. I'll go see if Ennard's done with his picture. Thanks!" Baby ran off in my room's direction, waving goodbye to Tina and Bonnet.
Ennard was in my red chair, surrounded by crayons, markers, and colored pencils. He even had a pen behind his ear! (Ennard the Artist lol 😂) He kept throwing balls of paper at the trashcan, only getting a few in. He wasn't paying attention when he heard the door open. "Hey Ennard! You done ye-!" Baby got hit in the nose with a paper ball. "Hey!" she whined, causing Ennard to look up at his paper massacre on the room. He clicked at Baby, who was giggling at the sight. "As I was saying, are you done with your picture for Melany?" Ennard nodded and showed it to Baby.

Ennard's P.O.V:

'That drawing took forever to make! I can't believe the mess I've made. How does Melany draw so fast and so calm? I almost lost my mind! Anyway, I hope she likes it... though it'll never amount to the love I have for her...'

"Aw!💗She'll love it, Ennard!" Baby clapped, "Let's go show it to her right now!" Ennard hopped in front of the door way and shook his head. "W-what is it, Ennard?" Baby stepped back. Ennard clicked and gurgled, then blushed. He handed Baby the now folded up paper and patted her head. "Oh, you want me to give it to Melany, right?" she guessed. Ennard blushed, nodded, and moved out the way, letting Baby pass.
It was now 2:05 in the morning, and I was on my way back to Ballora's Gallery to get to my room when Baby stopped me. "Hey Melany!🎵" she sang. "Hi Baby. Someone's happy, aren't we?" I laughed. She nodded and gave me a piece of paper. "What's this?" Baby waved her hand, motioning me to open it, which I did. Gasping, I held back tears at the precious picture.

Me and Ennard were in chibi mode!💟
"Did you make this for me, Baby?" I asked, still in shock. "No, silly! Ennard did! He was too shy to give it to you, and I he asked me to do it for him!" she giggled. "I love it!" I gave Baby a hug, thanked her over 9,000 times, and walked to my room in the dark. 'I can't believe it!' I thought, 'Ennard made this for me? Someone's been watching me draw lot!' I heard James moan as I went in my room.

"Oh, Yenndo?🎶" sang Lolbit, who was sitting on the table in the office. Yenndo looked up from his broken tablet and sighed. "What do you want, Lolbit?" "Do you think I'm sassy?" Lolbit asked, scooting over to Yenndo, who now had his back turned on the fox. "As a friend, no, and as anything else, hell no. To me, you're more of a friend who... acts like a model." Lolbit gasped, "How dare you! I am more than a model, darling! I am a drama queen!" They leaped from the table and rolled their eyes. "I'm going to find Baby. There's something I need to get off my chest." Lolbit dramatically lifted their leg and threw their hand over their head in the door way. Yenndo rolled his eyes and smirked. Seeing that Yenndo was paying no attention to them, Lolbit huffed and stomped off.
"Hmph!" growled a rejected Lolbit, "Why I never!" "And you never will!" Yenndo laughed and shouted.

"Oh goodness!" Lolbit said, trudging down the hall, "Sometimes Yenndo makes me so angry I could kick him square in his bolted little ---! Oh goodness me, think of all the young readers who are listening to me right now. Sorry, darlings!" they chuckled at the reader(s) and walked away.