Chapter Twenty-Five: Slash

I felt it.
A large slash across my chest, tearing my fuchsia blouse in half.

James looked at who he hurt and realized it was me. I fell back on Ennard's arm as he looked at me with tears in his mask. "You... can cry..." I said, "Don't cry, Ennard... I'm fine." James stood there as Ennard growled at him. "Look at what you did, James..." I said, "I was protecting him, and you hurt me instead. You should feel like a murderer now, just like William. I'm sick... and tired of telling you that I can fend for myself. Go... to Heaven, and let me... love my Ennard."

James started to cry, staring at his hand/spear, still dripping with my blood. "Why... why am I so angry? I'm just like William, when he killed us... I... Melany, I'm sorry."  He bowed his head and his body split in two.
"James...? What are you doing?" I tried to get up, only to fall back on Ennard with a sharp pain. Ennard held my hand tight as he watched with all the animatronics. There were two different sides of James: His 6 year old calm side (Sammy), and his angry 28 year old side, Puppet." I'll be back and get you, Melany!! ONE DAAAAY!!!" screamed Puppet as a red hole opened up under him. I knew what it was: hell.
Sammy stepped closer to me with a sweet smile. Ennard hissed again, holding me tight. "It's alright," Sammy said, "Melany, you helped me get my anger out. The tiny voice you kept hearing in your head, the one saying 'help me'..." "That was you...!" I realized. "Yes," Sammy continued, "Back then, it may have looked like I went to Heaven, but I didn't. My soul got caught in the fire, and anger came over me again. I wanted revenge for no reason. When I saw you with Ennard and everybody else, I found a reason. Just like Manny-Ac, I grew angry. That was Pammy that attacked you all."

("Pammy" is the name of the fusion between Sammy and Puppet. Sammy, or James Sammy Adams, fused with his anger, or Puppet.)

James giggled at me and smiled. "Thanks to all of you, I can finally go to Heaven." He turned around and spread his wings. They were so beautiful. "Oh! And Melany?" I looked at Sammy and said, "Yeah?"

"I forgive you."

A pillar of light came through the roof as he flew into the air. "Goodbye, Sammy!" I waved. He waved back and disappeared into the light. After he left, my vision blurred. I heard a mixture of voices before I blacked out. "Melany? Are you okay, darling?... Melany... hold on... he's... coming.........."
"Melany? Melany, please wake up!" When I woke up, I wasn't in my room at Circus Baby's Pizza World. I was in the apartment. "Oh, Melany! You're up!" Adrian hugged me and I hugged her back. "H-how did I get back here?" I asked, stunned. "William Afton brought you here," Adrian sat down next to me on the couch. "He said that he found you bleeding out in the mirror of the hallway." (HER SLASH ACROSS HER CHEST, NOT ANYTHING ELSE GUYS!😂😂😂😂XD) "William cleaned you up, took you here, and now... you're awake."
I was baffled. "Hm. He actually did something good." I sat up and saw that my whole torso was wrapped in bandages. It hurt me to stretch. "Where are you going?" Adrian watched as I got up and grabbed my clothes. "I can't stay here! I have to go back!"
I started to panic, scared of what might've happened to Ennard. 'Will Lolbit and Yenndo be able to make a new voice box for him?!' Now I was feeling anxious. Adrian grabbed my shoulders and I started crying. "It's okay," she said sweetly, "Why don't you go take a shower? Warm water'll help your back. Then later on, you can tell me about what happened. I feel ready to know."
I nodded my head and went upstairs for the bathroom. Unwrapping the bandages, I stood in front of the mirror and stared at my body. A long, narrow scar went down from the top of my right breast, down across to the bottom of my left breast, and ended at my left hip. (Undertale reference!😻) "Ugh," I said at the sight.
Stepping into the shower and turning on the water, I started thinking about Ennard. 'Is he alright? Everyone was hit by Pammy pretty hard. Maybe he's in my room.'