Chapter Seventeen: Yes to the Dress

I was in my room at home, still a little shaken up from earlier. Adrian bought a fish while I was out, and I watched it swim around for a bit. Staring at a fish and thinking about the warmth that Ennard created made me feel better. It was 10:05 and Adrian was downstairs making cake, granola, and yogurt. (If you haven't had these three things at the same time, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!!)

Ballora spun around to the Control Module for Lolbit, who was sitting on the table again. "Hello, darling! Do you need anything?" asked the fox. "Hello, dear," Ballora said, "I was wondering if you could make a leotard and tutu for Melany tonight." Yenndo spit out his oil. "Wait, what?!" "Yes, dear. A dress. Ennard decided that Melany should danced with me tonight. He'll have a special surprise for her during the show."
"Well, goodness," Lolbit said, "I'll have to get started on it, darling." Ballora smiled at them and headed for the door. "Wait!" cried Yenndo, "How will Lolbit and I make the outfit? We only work on metal." "It must be made of cloth, dear," Ballora said, "We don't want her to get hurt." Yenndo and Lolbit began with the dress and Ballora left. Ennard was still in the Gallery and watched the Minireenas dance together. He was thinking about him and me, dancing with Ballora tonight. 'That would be amazing,' he thought.

Me and Adrian were eating dinner/dessert, talking bad about the villains on Dragon Ball Super. When the show was over, she asked me about my knee. "It's okay now. The thing is, though, it's that time of the month. I'm gonna get angry at someone for no reason. It always happens." "Don't worry about it, girl," Adrian said, laughing, "It happens. If only boys had to deal with it instead." We both laughed until I checked my watch. "Oh fuck! It's 11:45! I gotta get to work!" I scooped up my backpack and keys and left. Adrian waved goodbye and I drove off.
"Ballora, darling!" Lolbit came into the Gallery with Ballora and Ennard. Ballora looked at the dress. "Oh, it's beautiful, dear!" It was a pink leotard with a black tutu. The tutu was held in place with a gray bow that had a red button on the front. "I hope Melany likes it," Lolbit said. Ennard blushed deeply and hugged them. Ballora laughed. "We're not done yet, Ennard," she said, patting his hand. Ennard gurgled in confusion and stared down at Lolbit. "You're getting a new look, too, darling!"
They giggled and took Ennard, who looked a little scared, into the Control Module.
Ballora danced around with the Minireenas until I showed up. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry for being late! I was eating, and I forgot about the time!" Ballora hugged me and smiled. "Dear, it is alright. I have a surprise for you." She took the dress from behind her back. I gasped and hopped back. "Oh my God... it's... it's beautiful, Ballora! Did you make it for me?!" Ballora laughed at me and smiled. "No, dear. Lolbit made this for you. Ennard wanted you to dance with me!"
I blushed, but then I shook my head. "I-I can't take this! I don't know how to dance!" Ballora hugged me and smiled again. "Why don't you go change into the dress, dear? Baby already told everyone about the show. You don't want to disappoint the fans! Besides, you don't need to dance like me! Dance like you, Melany." I giggled and went to my room to change.

"Okay," Yenndo began, "We're doing what now?" Lolbit face palmed and sighed. "Goodness, darling! We are going to put a temporary metal leotard on Ennard!" Yenndo looked up at him. "Do you want the leotard, Ennard?" All he did was shrug and scratch the back of his head. "Well, we could try to make it out of cloth," Yenndo said, "I noticed that you made a large leotard just in case the other one ripped, Lolbit." Lolbit shook their head and clapped. "I know! We can make it out of cloth and metal! The leotard will be metal, and the bow tie will be cloth!" Ennard smiled and whirred. Yenndo thought for a moment, then said, "Well, let's get down to business!" (To defeat, the Huns!😂)