Chapter Thirteen: Mennard or Elany

Lolbit turned a corner and ran into Baby. "Oh goodness darling, I'm so sorry!" they said, helping Baby up. "I'm fine, Lolbit. Did you need anything?" Lolbit began to twiddle their fingers and stared down at Baby. "Well... I... I know I told Melany I wouldn't tell this secret, but... I have something to say about her and Ennard!" Baby looked surprised at first, but then she giggled. "Well," she said, now walking along with Lolbit, "I have something to say about those two, too!"

Lolbit and Baby sat down in the Funtime Auditorium. "Okay," Lolbit began, "On the count of 3, we'll tell our secrets, got it, Baby?" "Got it," Baby held her breath. They stared into each others eyes. "1, 2, 3! Ennard has a crush on Melany!" They blinked at each other, shocked and confused.
"Wait... Ennard told you that he liked Melany, Baby?" Lolbit asked. "Yeah, he did, when he gave me a drawing to give to her." Lolbit thought for a moment. "Okay," they said, "I don't know if it could be true, but on the count of 3, Baby, we'll tell another secret." Baby nodded her head. They both blurted, "Melany has a crush on Ennard!"
"Okay, wait," Baby started, "Lolbit, who told you that Melany liked Ennard?" "Melany herself, darling," they answered, "And you?" "I already knew. I was in the kitchen with Melany and Ennard, and I saw how Ennard acted around her. And besides, those two are always together. I mean, they hang out and stuff, and I could tell by their body language," Baby explained. "What do you mean by that  darling?" the fox asked, twitching their tail. "Well, Melany's always laughing and smiling around Ennard, and he always hugs her," Baby said.
Lolbit tried to process this for a good 10 minutes. "Oh goodness!" they finally broke the silence, making Baby jump in the process. " 'Oh goodness' what?" she asked. Lolbit clasped their hands together. "They love each other, but they're too scared to tell each other!" They clutched the confused animatronic's shoulders. "...And?" Baby said, worried about where the conversation was headed. "Oh, what if they finally came out and told each other they care? What if they got married?!💙" 'Aw hecky naw ...' Baby thought. Lolbit jumped up and down and gasped. "What if they had kids?!💕"
Baby stepped back and facepalmed. "I knew you would say it eventually, Lolbit! I knew it!" "Which name do you think would be great for a child, Mennard, or Elany?" The fox flew right over what Baby said. "I paid attention in 7th grade science class when I was alive! How would that work since Melany's a human? She would die if her and Ennard... did stuff." Lolbit shrugged. "I don't know, darling. Maybe we could... oh, I don't know... make their kids...?"
Baby made a "boi" face at Lolbit and shook her head. "We're not building any more kid animatronics! The Bidybabs are more than enough, thank you." "Very well, Baby. I shall be off to bother Foxy and see what they're up to," Lolbit sighed and took a bow. Baby smiled and they went on their way.
'Hm... Elany and Mennard?' Baby thought.