Touchdown

The doorbell rings, you walk towards the door, turning the handle and opening the entrance to your house.

"Hello! How much do I owe you?" You ask the man on the other side of the door who is holding three pizzas.

The pizza man from Homeslice Pizza Co looks down at the receipt and then tells you the amount. "£64.27."

"Okay!" Grabbing your purse off the table by the door, you pull out your wallet to get the amount plus a tip out and hand it to delivery man.

"Thank you! Enjoy!" The man says as he hands you the three pizzas Harry ordered.

"Have a nice night!" You close the door behind you and take the pizza into the front room. You have no idea why Harry decided the family could eat three pizzas. Maybe he wanted choices. Setting the pizza down by the others snacks you had prepared, you walk into the kitchen to get plates.

Harry has been patiently waiting for The Green Bay Packers to start their season. Today is the first day of regular season and Harry is ready to celebrate.

"Smells tasty." Harry pads into the kitchen wearing his personalized Packers jersey. "I ordered a Courgette & Artichoke pizza just for you!" Harry wrapped his arms around you from behind. He kisses your temple as you pull down plates from the cupboard.

"Thanks babe!" You say leaning into your husband. "All set for the game? Where's Gracie?"

"She's comin' and it's a good thing. The game starts in 10 minutes!" Harry claps his hands in excitement. Walking over to the fridge he pulls out a beer for himself and a juice box for Grace. "Want a water babe?" Harry asks.

"Yes! Thank you." You say. Harry grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

"DADDY!" Grace calls. Her voice echoes through the house. "I all ready!" Taking a jump off the bottom stair, Grace lands on the wood floor with a thump.

Harry walks into the front room with the drinks and sees his daughter. Harry's face explodes into a massive smile.

"Looking good Gracie girl!" He says.

"so fashion!" She says putting her hand on her hip and poking it out. 'So fashion' a phrase Grace uses when she thinks she is looking cute. She loves fashion as much as her father.

Harry had custom jerseys made for the family. They were the exact same as the uniforms for the team except these were special. Each jersey had 'STYLES' on the back and corresponding numbers depending on the order they came into the family. (Harry 1, you 2, Grace 3, Bob 4, and Poppy 5). Grace is wearing her jersey with gold leggings. Green and gold bows are placed in her curls, and Bob is in her arms, in the same jersey. Harry found out they made jerseys for pets, so he had to buy one for Poppy and one for Bob. "Everyone in the family needs a jersey love, Poppy and Bob are part of our family." He had used this as an excuse when he was buying the jerseys online.

"We love fashion!" Harry gave his daughter a high-five. "Ready for the game bug?"

"Yeah! Bob too!" Grace walks over and climbs up on the couch. Her green and gold toes almost to the edge of the couch. Setting Bob next to her on the couch, she positions him so he can see the telly.

You walk into the front room, Poppy following behind as you bring in three plates for the pizza. After handing one to Grace, and one to Harry, you sit down next to your husband as poopy lays down my your feet.

"Pizza?" You ask. Both Harry and Grace nod their head. You give them eat a slice as well as yourself. The family digs into their pizza as the game starts.

The Packers are playing the Seahawks for their first game of regular season a game Harry is very excited about. This is the first game since 2012 that the Packers have opened their season at home, so this game is a big deal. Harry and Grace are focused on the Telly determined not to miss a second.