"I Your Big Sisser"

It's March 3rd, 9:30 in the morning. Harry sits in a rocking chair holding his child in his arms. You and Harry officially became happy parents of your second child about three hours ago.

You are asleep as Harry holds the swaddled infant against his chest. He sings softly to the baby, kissing the top of his child's head. His phone vibrates in the front pocket of his favorite black Paige skinny jeans. Squeezing his hand into his pocket, he pulls out his phone protected by a pink case. He reads a text.

Mum: Grace and I are in the waiting room.

He sends her a text message stating he will be out to get them in a couple of minutes. Standing up, he slips his phone back into his pocket and walks over to your sleeping body. As he kisses your forehead you open your eyes.

"Gracie and Mum are here. I'm gonna give Grace her gift and then bring her back to meet the baby." Harry whispers.

"Sounds good." You open your arms as Harry hands you the baby, snuggling your youngest close to your chest.

"I love you both." Harry leaves a soft sweet kiss on your lips, then leans down to kiss the baby's forehead. "I'll be back in a little." Harry walks over to the couch; squatting down he pulls out a small box from his bag. Standing up with a tug on his tight pants, Harry exits the hospital room quietly.

Taking a deep breath Harry walks down the short hallway and through the double doors. He is feeling a mix of pride, apprehension, exhaustion, and exhilaration. Harry is anxious to see how Grace will react to the new baby. His face immediately brightens at the sight of his mum and curly headed little girl. Grace hops off her chair in a full blown sprint towards her father.

"Daddy! I miss you!!" Four-year-old Grace says as she squeezes him tightly.

"Oh Gracie bug, I've missed you." He gives her a kiss on her cheek. Grace pulls away, eyeing the pretty pink present in his hand.

"Daddy? That for me?" Grace points to the box, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"It is bug. Let's go sit by Nan and have a little chat. Then you can open it okay?" He grabs her hand and walks towards his mum who is still sitting in the waiting room chairs. "Hi mum! Sleep well?"

"Yes! Did you get any?" She chuckles, knowing you and Harry were up most of the night.

"'Bout an hour or so." He says, sitting next to Grace in the green floral chair. "Grace, today is a big day. Do you know why?"

"I see baby today?" Her eyes are sparkling with the excitement of meeting her new sibling. Little does she know how much this baby is going to rock her little world.

"That's right, Grace. You are now a big sister!" His eyes begin to fill with tears of happiness; his heart is full of so much love for these two little ones. "So to celebrate, daddy bought you a gift." He wipes a tear away that is beginning to fall from his eye.

"Dadd you okay?" Grace sincerely asks her father.

"Yes. I'm okay! Sometimes daddy cries when he is happy!" He hands her the pretty pink box. "Ready to open it?"

"Uh huh!" She says, ripping the wrapping paper with such tenderness. Grace has never been the type of kid to tear open her gifts. She always takes her time to open it with poise. Once the paper is removed she opens the light blue Tiffany's box to reveal a bracelet. "Ooooo pretty!" She says, picking up the jewelry in her small hand. Harry helps clasp the bracelet onto her wrist.

 Harry helps clasp the bracelet onto her wrist

"Daddy picked this out for you, bug. See this here." Harry touches the butterfly charm. "I picked this one because I will always love you butterfly much." Grace smiles.

"I love you butterfly much, daddy."

"I picked the ballerina shoe because I love watching you on stage. Watching you dance makes my heart happy." The tears in his eyes are begging to be set free as he speaks from his heart.

"Me too! It's pink. I like pink!" She says looking at the charm closely.

"See this last one." Harry touches the charm with two little hearts. "What is it?"

"Two hearts. One big, One small."

"The big heart is for Gracie, and the little heart is for your baby brother." Harry officially tells Anne and Grace the gender of the baby.

Anne's hands immediately cover her mouth as the tears begin to flow in happiness.

"A bruder?" Grace says.

"Yes Grace. It's a boy! His name is Ethan Robin Styles." Harry has stopped trying to fight the tears, letting them fall in rivers down his cheeks.

Anne stands, embracing her son in a tight hug. Both Harry and his Mum are crying with happiness.

"Daddy?" Grace asks. 'I meet my bruder now?"

Wiping the tears from his face and giving his mum a kiss. "Yes! Let's go meet your brother."

Harry, Anne, and Grace make their way through the waiting room, past the double doors and down the hall. Stopping in front of the door to the hospital room, Harry squats down to be on the same level as Grace.

"We have to be extra quiet okay? Ethan isn't used to loud noises. If we wash your hands, you can hold him!" Harry talks to his daughter.

"O-tay daddy!" Grabbing her hand, Harry stands and opens the door to the hospital room. Walking Grace to the sink, he helps her get the soap and wash her hands. Harry leads her to the hospital bed. He helps Grace onto the bed next to you. Grace gives you a kiss, peeking over at her baby brother in your arms.

"Wow." She says with awe! Her eyes are big and her smile is sweet. The excitement she is feeling is leaking out of every pore on her little body. Bringing her hand towards the baby she touches his tiny hand. "So small. He so cute. I hold him?"

You gently move the baby boy over so he can rest in his sister's arms.

"Hi baby!" Grace whispers. "Mummy? His name?" She asks in a quiet tone.

"Ethan." You remind her.

"Hi Effan, I Gracie bug. I your big sisser." Ethan cuddles sweetly in her arms. "I love you butterfly much." She leans down kissing the baby boy on his cheek. All three adults have wet cheeks as tears flow from their eyes.

Harry relaxes as he watches the interaction between Grace and Ethan. You and Harry have been nervous for this day, hoping it would go smoothly and Grace would adjust okay. Seeing her hold her brother and tell him she loves him helps Harry to relax.

Harry wraps his arm around his mum as he looks at the three people who hold his heart, cuddled together in the hospital bed. He thinks back to the day, almost five years ago when he first held his beautiful little girl against his naked chest. At that moment, he thought he could never love anything more. But as he looks at the beautiful sight in front of him, his heart feels as if it could burst from the love. He loves this little family with all his heart.

The Styles family of three has now become a family of four. A family of four whom Harry loves butterfly much and then some.