"One... Two.. Fwee...."

Harry glides under the water in his tropical print swimsuit, swimming laps under the LA sun. He comes up for air, moving his body through the cool water as he finishes his workout for the day. Jeff needed Harry in California for a series of meetings so you decided to bring Grace along and enjoy the two weeks together in your LA home.

 Jeff needed Harry in California for a series of meetings so you decided to bring Grace along and enjoy the two weeks together in your LA home

The sun shines brightly against the water as Harry emerges from the water. Running his hands over his face and through his hair he opens his eyes, smiling at what, or rather who, is in front of him.

"Hi daddy!" Grace says, holding her bright pink towel over her shoulder. "I swim too?" She asks, scrunching her nose so her massive sunglasses will stay up high on her nose. Her floral pink swimsuit fits her perfectly, making her round tummy look a lot like her father's when he stands relaxed. She is wearing a tan floppy hat and massive Gucci sunglasses exactly like her daddy. 

"Come on in!" Harry smiles at his daughter, looking up as you enter the backyard wearing a navy blue bikini.

"Mum put on sun scream." Grace sets her towel down on the tiny sized lounge chair.

"We don't want to get a burn. Do we Gracie?" You help Grace take off her sandals, hat and sunnies, placing them on her chair, ready for when she comes back.

"No way Jose." She puts her hand on her hip, showing off that sass she gets from her father.

"Come here, love. Let's put on your floaty." You slide her chubby little arms into her Puddle Jumper life jacket, pulling the strap on her back to make sure it was tight and safe.

"I weady?" She says, twisting her whole body to look at her mum. You give her a nod, and she starts padding towards the pool. Her arms hang out to the side as the armbands of the life jacket make it hard to really move them close to her body.

"Jump to daddy Gracie bug!" Harry swims closer to the side of the pool where he can catch his daughter. Grace walks to the edge of the pool; plugging her nose and closing her eyes, she prepares to jump into the cold water.

"One... two.... Fweee!" Grace jumps into the blue water, creating a splash that makes Harry turn his head. Her life jacket helps to bring her to the surface as she begins to paddle over to her father.

"Tha' was a big jump, bug." Harry exclaims pulling the little one in his arms.

"I fwy daddy? Pwease?" Grace begs her father.

"Alright, get ready!" Harry holds Grace by her waist, watching as she once again plugs her nose and squeezes her eyes tight, ready to go under the water. Harry flings his arms up in the air, causing Grace to fly. Her squeal is heard before she hits the water, going under and popping back up.

"Dat fun." Grace says, wiping the hair out of her eyes. She begins to paddle over to her dad.

"Look at yeh swimmin'." The smile on Harry's face is massive as he sees the improvement Grace has made in her swimming over the last week. Her legs kick, splashing water behind her, propeling her body towards her father.

"A-din! A-din!!" Grace expresses as she reaches her father. Harry throws his daughter in the air multiple times, causing her to giggle and beg for more after each throw.

"I ma-maid." Grace says, twisting her body around in the water. "Daddy ma'maid too?" She giggles at the shocked expression on Harry's face.

"Of course." He says, lifting up his forearm to show Grace. "Got one right here. See?"

"I lob it!" She says, spinning around in the water again.

"May I be a mermaid too?" You approach the side of the pool, sitting on the edge, sliding your body into the water.

"Yes!! I have pink tail." Grace kicks her legs moving herself towards the wall. "Daddy what color you have?"

"Hmmm can I have pink too?" Harry asks, a little sad that his daughter picked his favorite color. Grace shakes her head no and giggles at Harry's face of disappointment. "How about a rainbow tail!" His expression of sadness is replaced with one of happiness as a smile spreads across his face.

"O-tay mumma. What color you have?" Grace holds onto the rock wall next to you.

"Um, I'll have a purple tail. How does that sound?" You say to your three year old daughter.

"We so fashion ma-maids!" Grace pushes off the wall, swimming to the other side of the pool.

"Hey Gracie bug," Harry swims up next to her. "Wanna learn a trick?" He smirks at his daughter mischievously. Grace's eyes light up at the thought of learning something new. Her tongue pokes out, licking the water off her lip as she nods to her father. "Okay, daddy's gonna do it first? Can yeh watch what I do?" She nods again, watching her father swim to the edge, putting his hands on the side, he pulls his body out of the pool gracefully. You watch your husband carefully unsure of what he is about to do.

"Go daddy!!!" Grace cheers as she clings onto the side next to you. Taking two steps forward, Harry lifts his legs up, curling them in towards his stomach and wrapping his arms around his knees. He hits the water causing a massive wave of water to cover the two girls. Harry breaks through the surface, swimming closer to his favorite ladies.

"Dat. Was. Ah-Maz-Ing!!!" Grace uses her small hand to wipe the water that is dripping down her face. "What is it?" She asks inquiring the name of the trick her father just performed.

"A cannonball!" He says shaking his head to get his hair to lay the way he wants it.

"I twy can-yon-balll? Me! Me!" She can hardly contain her excitement of trying a trick that has the potential to cover her parents in water.

"Up!" Harry grabs her waist, helping the little one out of the pool. Her life jacket and swimsuit drop water on the stone causing a big puddle to form under her feet. She runs in place as excitement rushes through her body.

"Alright Gracie, gonna make a big splash?" You ask watching your giddy three year old at the edge of the pool.

"BIG Spwash!" She opens her arms wide to show you that she plans on making massive waves.

"Okay chicken little. When you jump, bring your legs to your tummy." Harry instructs his daughter who nods. "When you jump, yell CANNONBALL!"

"O-tay! I weady!" Grace plugs her nose, and squeezes her eyes tighter than you have ever seen. Her adorable face makes you and Harry giggle. This little girl brings so much joy to your life. "One.. two.. fwee... can-yon-ball!" Grace jumps in the pool slightly pulling her legs towards her tummy, but not much. Her life jacket pulls her up to the surface as Harry grabs her.

"Good job bug! Wanna try again?" Harry asks, smiling with pride.

"You twy wid me?" She asks. "Mum too!" You and Harry nod, swimming over to the edge of the pool. The three of you get out of the pool, standing on the edge of the stone. Your toes curl over the edge as you prepare to jump.

"ONE... TWO... THEEE... CANNONBALL!" Harry yells, as the three of you jump into the pool as a family, making the biggest splash of the day.