Day Three: Bah Humbug

"Why ya wiggling?" You chuckle as you pull a slippery wet Grace out of the bathtub, wrapping her in her fluffy pink towel as she squirms to break free from your hold

"Why ya wiggling?" You chuckle as you pull a slippery wet Grace out of the bathtub, wrapping her in her fluffy pink towel as she squirms to break free from your hold. "Let's getcha dressed." You leave the washroom, entering the master bedroom where you notice something different on your bed. Laying your baby burrito on the bed, you place a hand on her stomach so she doesn't roll away.

"You have a very sneaky father." You smile as you read a note written for you by your husband.

Please join me for a new Christmas tradition.

There are pajamas for both of my favorite girls.

Please put them on and be prepared for a night at the Styles family Cinema.

With love,

H

"Looks like we are having a fun family night in." You open the towel that is wrapped around your child. Bending over you place your lips against her round tummy, blowing a big raspberry right over her belly button. The funny sensation causes Grace to giggle. You pump some lotion onto your hand, kneading it into Grace's soft baby skin while she chews on her hand.

"Oh my goodness!" You lift up the red pajamas Harry had set aside for Grace. The soft one piece pjs have the cutest bumflap with a bear on them. You are 100% sure Harry is dressed in the exact same pajamas downstairs. "Your daddy is the biggest dork. But we love him. Don't we Gracie girl?" Grace smiles at the mention of her favorite man.

Pulling the red outfit over Gracie's head, you slide her arms into the soft cotton clothing. You button the snaps between her chunky thighs. Now it's your turn.

"Alright little missy. Don't do anything mental." You say after setting her on the floor with her stuffed sheep Bob. Grace immediately puts Bob's ear into her mouth, gnawing on the soft fuzzy fabric. You strip off your yoga pants and one of Harry's t-shirts, trading them for your new bum-flap pajamas.

"I love this man." You giggle as you look at your bum in the full length mirror. Opening the sock drawer in your closet, you pull out a pair of fuzzy socks. Slipping them on your feet, you pad over to Grace to pick up the little bundle of love. "Let's go find daddy!!" You give your daughter a kiss on her chubby cheek.

You freeze in the middle of the stairs when your nose catches whiff of a smell.

"Did your daddy make popcorn?" You ask your seven month old daughter who has no idea what popcorn is. "Let's go check it out." You bounce down the stairs, ready to see if your husband actually made one of your favorite treats.

"There's my girls!!" Harry exclaims as your come through the doorway into the kitchen. "And look at those pajamas. Someone has good taste." His smirk makes your heart warm.

"They are pretty cute." You say. "I think Gracie bug is a fan." Bouncing her in your arms.

"Did yeh see the bear on the bum. Get it "Bear" Bum." Harry burst into laughter at his joke. You laugh but not nearly as hard as Harry.

"What is all this?" You look at the counter. Harry has brought in a popcorn maker just like the cinema, along with a plethora of sweets. "You did not! Is that..."

"Pink Ice-Blast. Yes it is!" Harry is extremely proud that you are so surprised.

"I love Ice-Blasts!! And Pear drops? Harry!!! This is amazing." You run to your husband, giving him a side hug.

"Anything for you my love." Harry learns down and kisses your lips, slow and sweet. "What do yeh want? Why don't you and Grace get all cozy and I'll bring in the sweets?"

"Thank you babe. How about a little of everything?" You say a little shyly. "Oh are those wine gums? I haven't had those in ages!"

"I'll bring yeh some of everything. Go get tucked in." Harry chuckles at your excitement.

You take Grace into the family room, setting into the couch. Placing a bulky cream colored blanket around you and Grace, you prepare for the movie. Your head turns as you see Harry entering the room with a tray full of your favorite sweets, slushies, and a massive bowl of popcorn.

"What's playing in the Cinema tonight?" You smirk at your husband, who lifts the remote, pointing it at the telly.

"The Muppet Christmas Carol!" Harry says with a content smile.

"Awe Gracie will like that one!" You say, looking down at your daughter who is chewing on her fist.

"Come get daddy, Gracie bug!" Harry makes grabby hands at his daughter. You pass Grace over to her daddy where she immediately cuddles into his side. "Look Gracie, there goes Mr. Scrooge." Harry points towards the telly at the grumpy old man who is walking down the streets of singing vegetables.

Harry sings throughout the entire film, and you laugh at all the hidden jokes. Grace falls asleep about halfway through the movie but Harry refuses to let you take her upstairs to bed because he is in need of some "bug cuddles."

The movie ends and the credits scroll across the screen; Harry looks down at his baby girl, tucked into his side, her cheek squished against his stomach.

"I'm gonna put this sleepy bug in her bed." Harry whispers. "I'll be back. Don't move." He winks as he pulls his little one into his arms to take her upstairs. Less than five minutes have passed, Harry plops down on the couch next to you, pulling you in for a tight cuddle.

"Miracle on 34th Street?" You ask your husband.

"The original?" Harry says into the top of your head, ending his question with a kiss.

"Yes! My favorite." You say, snuggling into Harry's embrace. "Thank you for tonight."

"Happy Christmas, my love." Harry presses play on the movie, finishing out a wonderful tradition of matching family pajamas and lovely Christmas movies.