Surprise!!

"Kyle!" Grace runs and wraps her arms tightly around Harry's head of security. The tall, well-built man reaches down and wraps his big hands around the 7-year-old girl's waist, throwing her up and over his shoulder. "No fair! Put me down! Kyle!!" Grace giggles as she fights against his steady hold on her body.

"Hi Kyle!" You say, smiling at how playful and loving he always is with your children.

"Hey Elizabeth, and look at this little buddy. You have grown since I saw you last month." He pokes Ethan's tummy. Ethan cuddles into your neck, hiding most of his face, still unsure about what is going on.

"They grow so fast! Makes me want to stop time." Moving my thumb in a circular motion along Ethan's thigh, I attempt to help him understand he is safe. "Harry around?"

"Uh, no. Just jumped in the shower. Want me to get him?" Kyle says, placing Grace back on the ground, ruffling her hair, which earns him an expression of annoyance from her.

"Oh no. Harry doesn't know we are here. Maybe you could show us the dressing room?" You say. Ethan clings right to the fabric of your shirt, and you can tell he is anxious. The dressing room will be quiet with a lot less stimulation, helping him feel more at ease.

"Oh that's awesome. He will be happy; he's missed you guys a lot." Kyle says. Waving his hand down the hall he looks back at the group. "This way." Grace latches onto your other hand, and it makes you thankful for a diaper bag that has straps so you can wear it as a backpack, freeing both hands for your children.

The journey isn't long as Kyle comes to a stop; pulling out his keys, he unlocks and opens the door. "Thank you!" you say, leading the children into the dressing room.

"You're welcome! Harry should be in soon." Kyle smiles before closing the door.

"Wooooow!" Grace says, taking in the room where Harry relaxes pre-show. The vibe is much like his music room at home. Warm, cozy, him. His designer suits hang beautifully in the corner while his workout clothes scatter the floor. "Mum? What's daddy wearing tonight? I hope it's sparkles." Grace says as she eyes the suits, ready to look through them.

"Not sure, Bug! But let's not mess with them right now! Come over here." You sit down on the couch, moving Ethan from your hip to your lap. His body is stuck to yours like a sucker fish on a glass tank, his eyes searching the side of the room he can see, taking in his surroundings.

"Where is daddy?" Grace whines softly as she plops herself down on the grey couch.

"He is in the shower. Should be done soon." You say, running your fingers up and down Ethan's back.

"Sow-a." Ethan says softly, tickling his fingers against your ribs, and you can tell his anxiety is becoming less and he is starting to feel comfortable.

"That's right. He was probably stinky!" You giggle.

"Pee-ew!" Grace says, pinching her nose closed, which makes Ethan laugh at the funny face his sister is making.

Just then, the door unlocks and Harry walks in, staring at his phone. His hair is wet, and his body is covered in shorts and a shirt that reads Be a Lover. The theme for his tour. Ethan jumps at the noise, looking towards his father.

"Daddy!" Ethan screams, startling Harry out of his phone trance, his face filled with pure shock.

"No Eth. We say surprise! Like this... SURPRISE!!!" Grace's attitude changes from sassy to excited in 0.3 seconds and you are a bit shocked at the transition. Grace runs towards her father, jumping into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" Harry holds Grace tightly as if she were a koala clinging to a tree. "I didn't think I would see you until London next week." Moving towards the couch, you move over so your husband can sit. Cradling his daughter, Harry sits on the couch. "Hey stud! Look at how big you are. I think you've grown."

"Daddy!" Ethan moves from your arms to Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, squeezing tightly. Harry's arms wrap around his son and daughter. Squeezing them so as if they were balloons that needed to be popped.

"We missed you daddy." Grace says, kissing her father on his cheek. Ethan nuzzles his head in Harry's neck, happy to be with his dad after a month apart.

"Oh I have missed my kiddos." Harry hugs them again. "How long have you known you were coming?" He looks over at you as you watch the moment of your children loving on their dad.

"Yesterday." You say, chucking softly. "I called Jeff; he helped. We were missing our favorite man. Plus, San Siro, Italy? We couldn't miss this show."

"I'm just..... you're here! All of you!" Harry hugs the kids once more; you can see that he is starting to get emotional.

"Daddy." Grace grabs Harry's chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

"Yes, Bug?" He asks, smirking softly.

"What are you wearing tonight? I want sparkles." A massive smile slowly creeps across her face as she tries to persuade her father that sparkles would be the best choice for the stage.

"Hmm, let's look at what I have on the list tonight." Grace pops off the couch and runs towards the suits that are hanging majestically from the rack. Harry holds Ethan close; he is quiet but cuddled into his father and it makes your heart feel warm. Keeping Ethan near, Harry makes his way to Gracie's side. "I believe this is what I'm wearing tonight." Pulling the hanger off the bar, a flowy green top, black vest and black flared pants hang like a piece of artwork.

"Is that Harris?" You ask, Harry nods yes. "I do love it when you wear Harris."

"Yea, I know." He wiggles his eyebrows at you, causing you to giggle. "Plus, It's comfy." Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"Daddy? Sparkles? Pleaseeeeeee!" Grace begs; her eyes are big and her eyebrows move together, creating an adorable crinkle that makes you want to give her anything she wants.

"What are you thinking? Pink? Purple? I have a Navy sparkle suit I haven't worn yet...." Harry reaches over, pulling out the sparkly Navy outfit.

"SPARKLES!!!" Grace jumps up and down, excited for the glitter and shine.

"Alright, you have to convince Mitch to change. Gotta have the band match." Harry says, hanging the suit at the front of the clothing.

"Does he have sparkles too?" Grace asks with eyes wide of wonder and excitement.

"No." Harry chuckles. "I wish." Rubbing his hand up and down Ethan's back he smiles contently. He watches as Grace examines his massive amounts of shoes and accessories; she definitely loves fashion like her father. Walking over to the couch, Harry sits down, cuddling close to his wife while allowing Ethan to feel the love of both his parents.

"Hey, I love you." You say, leaning over for a kiss.

"I love you too. All of you." Harry moves in, capturing your lips In a sweet soft kiss that says he has missed her. As the kiss is broken, the door is opened.

"Harry, have you seen my...." Mitch stops, surprised to see more than just his best friend in the room. "Family. What's up?"

"Uncle Mitch!" Grace runs towards him, giving him a tight hug.

"Hey G!" He rubs her head, and she squeezes his leg hard.

"Have you ever thought about wearing sparkles?" Grace asks sincerely.

"H, you can't have your daughter bugging me about this too. That's just not fair." Mitch says, rolling his eyes softly. You and Harry begin to laugh. Enjoying the moment together once again as a family, plus Mitch.