Day Seven: Walking in a Winter Wonderland

"Alright pumpkin?" Harry asks his daughter who is starting to fuss as you help Harry strap Grace onto his chest in the baby bjorn

"Alright pumpkin?" Harry asks his daughter who is starting to fuss as you help Harry strap Grace onto his chest in the baby bjorn. One of Harry's favorite things to do with his daughter for the last 7 months, is to strap her to his chest while he does daily activities. He likes having her close and involved.

"Are ya gonna be warm enough?" You ask Grace, pulling her hood of her snowsuit up over her head. The polar fleece suit is white and grey striped, with tiny bear ears on the hood. The suit is warm but you wrap a blanket around the front of her for an extra precaution.

"Shall we have a look around?" Harry grabs your hand and starts to walk towards the Christmas shops located at the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.

"Please!" You say, giving Harry's hand a slight squeeze with your gloved hand. Christmas would not be the same without a day at Hyde Park for the Winter Wonderland celebration. You and Harry have gone together every year since you started dating. This year is Grace's first year and you and Harry are very excited for her to experience the Christmas joy that comes with it.

"Can't wait until we can go on all the rides Gracie. The Christmas coaster is ace." Harry holds the blanket on the front of the bjorn. Grace's feet hit his stomach as he walks towards the shops with his wife.

"Harry, that will be years from now." You let out a small chuckle, shaking your head at the craziness that is your husband.

"Doesn't mean we can't talk about it." Harry shrugs at your comment. "Hot chocolate, darling?" Using his free hand, Harry points towards a small little shack that is serving hot chocolate and coffee.

"Sounds lovely." You agree, walking up to the window with Harry.

"A small hot chocolate and a small black coffee please." Harry orders your drinks, paying with cash. As you wait for your warm drinks, you talk to Grace.

"Havin' fun, love bug?" You ask in a high pitched voice. Grace reacts, attempting to reach for your face but is struggling to get her arms around the bjorn.

"Of course she is havin' fun. She is hangin' with the best parents in the world." Harry smirks at you, showing off the dimple that puts you in a puddle every time he flashes it. "Thank you!" Grabbing the two cups, Harry hands you the cocoa and you continue to move on.

"Oooo! Sweets!" You walk fast towards a beautiful sweet shop that is full of an assortment of rainbow candy. "Spearmint chews. These are amazing." You say, pointing to small candies wrapped in a white, green, and red wrapping.

" You say, pointing to small candies wrapped in a white, green, and red wrapping