#TellUs

Jeanette Pov

"Hey Bitch!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to my sister holding my nephew.

"I told you not to cuss in front of him" she scowled.

"Oh crap, sorry," I said covering my mouth with my hands "Wait, is crap a bad word?"

"Nah just don't say it a lot. I don't want my baby to have a potty mouth like his auntie" she said in a baby voice talking to her son.

"Whatever. So you gonna come in or are you gonna stand outside all night?" I said.

She rolled her eyes before stepping over the threshold of my house and I took her baby bag away from her. She seemed to be carrying too much, so why not help my sister out.

"Do you have wine? I'm tired and I need to drink at least once a week?" she hollered as she went into my room to put down the sleeping baby.

"So you only come to visit me so you can drink?" I said with a playful glare once she came out of my room.

"No. I also come so you can baby sit" she snickered as she went to sit on the couch.

"Wow thanks sissy." I said and put the baby things next to the couch on the floor.

"Kidding!" She said in a playful tone but then drastically changed to a serious one "But for real bring me my wine."

"Okay. Fine." I said and went to the kitchen to get the wine glasses and of course the wine.

"So, how are you and Jason?" I said once I sat everything on the coffee table.

"Its on and off. He cheated on me again." she said and took a big gulp of the wine.

"What the hell Patton!" I shrieked with wide eyes.

"Jeanette!" She gave me a warning glare.

Oh yea I forgot the baby is sleeping.

"Sorry, but why do you keep putting up with that? I told you to leave him how many times and how many times has he cheated on you" I said and shifted my position to face her.

"Jeannette, you don't understand. I need to make sure my baby grows up with both parents. No matter what he does, I gotta stay married to him. That's what dad wants me to do" she said with a sigh and filled up her cup with more wine.

"Patton! Dad has problems. That's why we left Florida to get away from him." I said taking the cup from her hand because I saw she was a little distracted.

"Well still, I don't wanna come to Dad and tell him that I got a divorce because I wasn't willing to stick with my marriage." she said grabbing the wine from me and slapping my hand for taking it away.

"Ow! But real talk Patton. I love you and no matter what you decide, I will always love you. And don't worry next time I visit your house I will kick you husband in the balls if I see him." I said.

"Awwww. Thanks just don't do it when the baby is around." she said and put her arms out for a hug.

"Haha! Okay I won't" I said and went into the hug patting her back.

"So... what's up with you? I know you're a very busy person." she said moving on to the next subject.

"Of course, I can't stay in one place all the time." I said "And its fine." I said the last part not as happy.

"You sound unsure. Tell me what he did now" she said rolling her eyes.

She was referring to my Jackass boss. He acts as if he hates me. No wait he's not acting. He does hate me. Every five minutes I have a new task that is highly impossible. And when I get it done on time he still acts like I'm a stupid person that just waltzed into his office for no reason. Sometimes I pray to God he dies or is just absent from work for a little while but God never answers my phone calls. My boss, Michael Shaw, thinks the world revolves around him and his company. Although he is the most handsome man I have ever met, he's an asshole that needs to be brought down a peg or two. Just not by me.