#Meeting

After Michael's firm decision of me not meeting Adam tomorrow, we left the carnival. Martin tried to coxed me to give him more details but I keep my mouth shut. Michael was already turning back into a bastard with a stick up his ass. I didn't want him to cause a scene. I wanted to talk to him privately about the matter.

When we finally got to the hotel, we all went straight to our rooms. I was laying down on the bed and Michael was laying down on a couch in the room. I insisted that he take the bed but he just shrugged me off.

"Michael" I whispered.

"Hm" he said softly.

"I'm going to see Adam tomorrow." I sighed.

"No your not" he snapped.

"Michael I just wanna know how he's doin. I haven't seen him in 3 years. I doubt anything will happen" I said.

"Who broke up with who?" he asked.

"Not important" I said shortly.

"So he broke up with you" he said in a dull voice.

"Michael I just wanna spend time with a friend. That's all he is." I said softly and went up to where he was.

"No" he said looking at my eyes.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because the contract doesn't allow you to go on dates" he sneered as he sat up. And that made my blood boil. All his talk about this damn contract. He was always dangling that in my face and I was sick of it.

"I'm not going on a date. If you want you can come too. " I said.

"If I go then I'll be in jail for murder. I don't like that guy" he said in a bitter laugh.

"You don't even know him." I snapped.

"I will not allow my wife to go a date again" he said in a dismissive tone.

"Fake wife Michael. We aren't really together" I snapped.

"Why do you keep bring that up?" he growled.

"Why do you keep bringing up the contract?" I growled back.

"To keep you in check" he yelled as he stood up abruptly.

"I'm doing the same. I'm going regardless." I said as I stood my ground.

"Go on that date and you'll see what the fuck happens" he yelled. Then Michael left the room and slammed the door. I just sighed and went back to the bed to sleep.

The next morning I woke up there was an arm snaked around my waist tightly. I didn't move and kept my eyes closed.

"I know your wake" Michael said suddenly behind me.

"How" I asked.

"You were relaxed and now your tense all of a sudden." He said simply.

"Being relaxed means your not alert" I explained.

"You don't need to be that way all the time." He said and we just laid their for a couple more minutes until I spoke.

"I thought you were mad at me" I whispered.

"Very"

"Then why are you touching me?" I asked.

"Because I can. Now come on" he said and then went away from my back to get off the bed.

"Where are we going?" I said as I sat up.

"Well I have to do one last thing for the business deal and I need my assistant there." He said and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When he was done he came out with just a towel tighten around his waist. Then he started to remove it right in front it of me but I yelled.