#GrewSomeBalls

"Hey Tiffany, wanna hang out?" I said talking to Tiffany through my phone. I was still in the yellow taxi that picked me up from the house. The driver was a cute guy with brown hair and amazing cheek bones. I directed him to the first club my brother opened up that wasn't to far.

I was sitting in the back and was using the mirror from my bag to adjust myself. My bag was like my survival kit. It was a plain wool tote bag that I used for almost everything. I also had a change of clothes, lots of snacks, a portable charge and ear buds.

I decided to change in the back since it was dark enough for him not to see much. I had a red floral top and white pants. I decided that I would leave the wedding dress in the cab. I mean I loved it but I would never really use it again and it didn't have any sentimental value to me. I put my hair down from my bun and finger combed it at least three times.

"Yeah girl. Where to?" she said excited.

"The first club" I said.

"Okay girl. Let's hit the town and paint it brown" she said.

I laughed and said see you there. Then I shut the phone and waited until I got to the club.

As soon as I got there, I went straight to the bar. I needed a drink after what just happened and since I was feeling sassy I ordered a strawberry lemonade Vodka. I sat on the blue stool sipping my pink drink when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned my head and saw a guy with light green eyes and dark black hair. He was in all black and had a white jacket.

"Hey" he said and flashed a white smile. His voice was sexy and husky. He had a deep British accent that could make any girl in the club drop her panties.

"What's up?" I said with a smile as well and turned my body all the way in his direction.

"Oh nothing much. Just came to this club with my friends thinking that I would have had a terrible time. But then I saw you." He said and whisper the last part in my ear.

"Did seeing me change things?" I asked with a smirk and then took another sip of my drink.

"Absolutely. A gorgeous girl like you could lighten anyone's mood" he said and then took the seat that I was saving for Tiffany.

"Thank you, but I would beg to differ" I giggled.

"Don't sell yourself short honey pie. So will I see you on the dance floor later?" He flirted as he put his hand on my lower thigh.

"We'll see where the night takes me." I said as I put his hand on his own knee. He then responded with a laugh and left me but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Then after a couple of minutes more Tiffany finally showed up. She was wearing floral romper with black flats. As soon as she sat down, she ordered a drink and I ordered another of what I had.

"So what's with the grin?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"What grin?" I said playing dumb.

"Did someone hit on you?" She squealed.

"Eh, maybe. Does it matter?" I said.

"Yes girl. He could be your future hubby" she said as she shook my shoulders.

"Actually... I'm already married so...." I said and then went back to my drink.

"WHAT! YOU GOT MARRIED ALREADY? WHERE THE RING GIRL??" She yelled loud but not loud enough to draw everyone's attention. Then she took my hand and tried to look for the imaginary ring.