#SeeingRed

Authors note: Vote if you got fingers.

Jeanette's pov

In the short span of 30 minutes I took a shower, put on some make up on, and put on my beautiful dress. When I was about to step out, I heard Michael faintly talking to someone. He sounded a bit irritated and after a few minutes he said the devil's name.

"Cindy, why are you calling me?!...... Leave me alone!.... I'm tied up in a business trip... its not like that ... that's in the past now... I told you that's not my problem.... Fine when I get to the city I'll see you at the house" he said and then stopped talking.

I just stood there listening. I didn't know what I was suppose to do. I wanted to ask a million questions like: Why are you talking to that crusty STD bitch? Why are you gonna meet her at your house? What the fuck you plan on doing with her at said house? What the hell is not your problem? But I decided against my urge.

I wasn't really with him. I was basically a burden that he had to stuck with for 10 months. I shouldn't really care...... So why did I?

After 15 minutes of standing by the door, I casually stroked out into the living. I saw Michael frantically shut off his phone and then looked at me like he was gonna have a panic attack.

"Hey" I said cheerfully as I walked in front of him. He wasn't in a happy mood obviously.

Who would want to take to Cindy's diseased filled ass?

"You look nice" he said with a small genuine smile.

"Thank you. Hey quick question, we're on the phone earlier or was Martin in here?" I blunted and then I bit my lip.

Why can't I keep my mouth closed?

"Um... no why" he said a little confused as though he didn't know what I was talking about. This felt kinda of like how Adam would lie to me.

Jackasses

"I just thought I heard you talking to someone" I said simply as I shrugged my arms.

"Well... if I was... it wouldn't be your business" he said. That statement sliced through my heart. I felt the same pain as a grown man getting pinched in the nipples.

"Yea of course." I said as I pushed the water works back. I don't know why I was feeling this. I should expect it. The most important people in my life have hurt me, so this should have been like nothing. I should be cut off from hurtful emotions. But I wasn't.

I guess I got too distracted in my thoughts because Michael had to clear his throat to get my attention "I'll go get dressed and then we can get going." he said and went off into the room.

I needed to get my head out of the clouds's. Happy endings didn't come around for me. Only misery.

After an hour in the bathroom and another hour in the room, Michael was finally ready.

The rest of the time was dedicated to Michael trying to decide whether to let me leave the house in the dress he got me. I had no problem with it but he took 20 minutes fighting with himself and on the ride there, he was regretting his decision.

When we were in front of the building Michael snapped at himself, "I shouldn't have let you leave the house with that dress."

"