#DATE

Michael Shaw's continued pov

"That's bull. That wasn't in the contract." She said with narrow eyes.

"Oh yes it is. You should read what you sign off on." I said, then we went to my study room and I pulled out the contract.

"Read for yourself" I said amused.

"Gimme that" she said and snatched the contract from my hands.

"Says that I have to be married to you for a year, do whatever you say, HAVE A CHILD WITH YOU? THAT IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED OFF ON!" she said and tried to throw the large packet in my face but I dodged it.

"Oh but it is." I said with a smirk. Seeing her angry brightened up my day.

"Why not get a surrogate?" she shouted as she waved her hands in the air.

"I need someone that I'm legally married to so the child can be legit. It's my father's will. I'm just carrying it out" I said simply.

"Now I have to go sleep" I said and walked off to my room and closed the door behind me. After I went to my bathroom and change I went to lay on my bed. Then Jeanette opened the door and I turned around to see what the hell she wanted. She stood there with her arms crossed.

"Why is my door locked?" she snapped rudely.

"Because that is not your room anymore" I said casually and then went back to my comfortable position to go to sleep.

A second later she was in front of me "Open the door asshole" she said as she grabbed the pillow I was adjusting.

"NO YOU SLEEP HERE. NOW GIVE MY PILLOW BACK!" I yelled agitated. I decided while she was gone to switch the room so I could keep a close eye on her. I have a feeling she was the reason for my accident and I will get the proof I need to throw her in prison for the rest of her life.

"NO THE FUCK I DON'T" she yelled as she threw the pillow in my face.

"Fine. Good luck trying to find somewhere else to sleep." I said and put the pillow back in its original spot. I heard the door slam when she left. After few minutes she came back. I turned around to see what she was doing. She had two blankets in her arms and laid one down on the floor. Then she laid down on that one and took the other to cover her body .

"What are you doing?" I growled and sat up fully.

"Not sleeping with you" she sighed and stayed in the same position. For some reason, I felt very insulted. I mean who wouldn't want to sleep with me. I'm a dream come true.

"Get in the bed" I said and yanked off the blanket from my body and started walking towards her.

"No" she said firmly and stayed in the same position.

"NOW" I yelled as I ripped her blanket off her body and got her arm.

"NO" she said as she tried to pry my hands off her but I didn't budge.

"Get in that bed now." I said through gritted teeth.

"Probably has STD's on it" she spat.

"What did you say?" I said confused. She knew. She knew Cindy had the STD and didn't tell me. She didn't even try. She was a sad excuse for a human being. It felt as though she was betraying me by not being truthful to me. I mean, I am her husband.

Fake or not.

"Nothing, just go to sleep" she said as she ripped her arm out of my loose grasp.

"You knew she had it?" I growled and pulled her up to stand up.