#MyCouch:-(

As I was going home, I glanced at my watch and saw that it was one AM. My feet were killing me and I want to go to sleep forever. But it could be worst. Sometimes I get home at like 2 or 3 in the morning.

When I stepped inside my apartment,  an abomination temporarily blinded my 20/10 vision.

"AHHHHHH" I yelled and quickly covered my eyes.

Oh my eyes they burn!!!!

"OMG! I'm so sorry Jeannette. I didn't mean for you to see that. It just got out of hand." my surprised roommate said while she was probably scrabbling to get her cloths on.

"I don't care if it got out of hand Cheri. I just wanna know why on God's green earth would u do it on the couch!! What did the couch do to you? All it did was comfort us when we had some rough patches and now you defiling it with his white shit" I ranted to her.

"Well it wasn't the first time so..." said her "boyfriend" Josh.

Fucking hated Josh. Run his ass over with a firetruck.

"OH MY GOD! Now we have to get a new couch from the thrift shop." I said disgusted.

"You can uncover your eyes now" Cheri said calmly. They were kinda dress. She had her bra and panties on inside out and he was only in his boxers.

"Thank you for half covering up" I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome" Josh said, whipping his bangs out of his eyes.

"Shut up Josh" I said glaring at him.

"Whatever. I'll see you later Baby" he said shrugging me off and then went to kiss Cheri roughly right in front of me.

Imma need some glasses. Cuz after this I don't think I'll be able to look at anything clearly again.

"Okay baby" she said as her cheeks started to turn a little red. He picked up some of his clothes smirked at me and walked right out.

"Why did he leave his shirt here?" I said as I pointed to the dirty white shirt on the floor.

"Oh he wants me to wash it... along with some other stuff." she said not looking me in the eyes.

"What is this? Like a hook up or..." I said confused.

"No actually. He loves me very much" she said defensively.

"Yes. Of course he does" I said rolling my eyes.

"Jeanie, you always judging me! Why can't you just except it and move on" she shrieked as she jumped on the couch and pointed at me.

"Nope. I'm not judging you not at all. I just don't understand why you had to fuck him on our couch. The couch were I take naps on. The couch were I watch reruns of Scooby Doo. The couch that got my sister and you through a crap load of struggles with your Jackass men. The couch.." I was gonna continue my crazy rant but she stopped me.

"Jeanie shut up! We only had this couch for one year" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Shit happens in a year" I said shrugging my arms.

"Why aren't you asking me about my big news"she said hurt.

"How the hell was I suppose to know there was ne-" I started but she cut me off again.

I bet she wouldn't be doing that if i had cut off her tongue.

" Me and Josh are getting married!!!" she screamed excitedly.

"WHAT!" I yelled with wide eyes.

"Yea. He proposed to me like two hours ago" she said with a big ass grin on her face.