#ComeIn

(Tiffany's husband above)

Tonight was the night that I interviewed my special guest on the station. I don't know why but it was invigorating to meet new people. The only part that was scary was that the station wouldn't tell us who the special guest was. We would either figure it ourselves or just meet them on that day. Sadly I had to wait until it was my segment which was tonight at 8:00.

When I went to the office it was slightly normal. Mr. Shaw had more insults that usual and Im not gonna lie, they hurt but my best skill in life was pushing shit down. It's how I've always been and how I will remain till I go six feet under like my dear old auntie. I wonder where she went because she wasn't the nicest person to be around when she was alive.

After a long tortuous day at work, I went to babysit/ tutor Carly and then went to pick up Tiffany for work. I had to pick her up because she was having this little argument with her husband. Along with the fact that she was to broke to pay for some type of transportation.

When I got in front of her grand mansion I texted her.

Hey I'm outside.

I waited five minutes with the car running and she texted back.

Oh come inside. I need some help with something.

I put the car in park and went up to her door step. I bent down flipped over the place mat and got the key that was tapped on the other side. When I got it opened I put the key back into its original position.

When I opened the door I heard yelling. It was coming from the to people in the living room. Tif had a suit case in her hand and her husband was right in from of her.

"FUCK YOU" Tiffany shrieked at the top of her lungs to her husband.

"What did you just say to me?" her husband, James, yelled.

"I'm leaving for a while cuz u don't know how to appreciate me. When you figure out how to treat me like the queen I am maybe I'll come back to your sorry ass" she yelled as well.

"Who the hell needs you? I'm glad because when I sleep next to you it's like cuddling with a furnace" he yelled.

"Exactly, so you better watch what you say next cuz I burn assholes" she said in a dangerously low voice.

"Now you're not making any sense. Your delusional!" he said scoffed.

"Ugh I don't even know why I married you" she yelled pushing him.

"Same here. You're crazy" he said snatching her wrist.

"How am I CRAZY! Because I love you too much?" She said trying to yank her wrist away.

"No you're crazy because you think I'm cheating on you. Which I'm not by the way because if I did I wouldn't be here" he said frustrated.

"Your cheating because every five minutes you gotta go to your fancy rich clients to make some expensive roast beef at night. You're suppose to be making ME roast beef at night. YOU SERVING PEOPLE MY DAMN ROAST BEEF." She yelled so loud I thought I was gonna be deaf. Even with her far away it was like listening to a police siren.

"And this is why you're crazy?" he said.

"CALL ME CRAZY ONE MORE TIME. ONE MORE TIME JAMES. I'LL SHOW YOUR ASS WHO THE HELL CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH" she said as she clapped her hands as she said the words.

"Oh yea you showed me last time. When YOU BROKE THE DAMN TV. NOW I CAN'T WATCH NO NETFLIX OR CABLE ON MY TV" he said gesturing over to the spot where the TV had been.