#SorryMyLove

The day went by fast. I did all the work that was assigned to me while Michael continued to be strange the whole day. Every hour he would come in and ask me how I was. I would respond with the same answer. "Fine" and then at lunch he came into my room and dropped off some food for me. I was shook. I didn't move an inch as I watch him leave my office like it was nothing. Although this shocked me I kept my firm composer. I acted unresponsive and uninterested because I thought that was the safest way to go about things. However after the 19th time of him coming into my room for no reason I had to talk to him.

"Why do you keep popping in here sir? Is everything alright?" I asked confused.

"Um.. yes I just wanted to um.... see how you were" He said a little bit uneasy.

"Well this is the 20th time I have said I'm fine so I'm probably fine." I said.

"Good" he said and was about to leave but I spoke.

"It's almost 3 anyway, I should get going." I said as I started to arrange the pile of papers that I was finished with.

"Well, do you want me to come with you and help you arrange your things. Or you could do that later when I'm there." he asked.

"It's fine. I'll handle it. Have a nice day Mr. Shaw" I said and was about to walk out of the door but he stopped me.

"M-maybe I should come with you just in case" Michael said with a raised eyebrow.

"Again. I'm fine" I said with a smile and then walked around him.

He finally let me go and I went down the stairs. I called a taxi and drove to Shaw's house. The house had the same atmosphere as it did when I left. Cold and empty.

I stepped inside and saw that no one was there, so I climbed up the stairs and stuffed my shit in my suit case. I felt somewhat happy and sad at the same time. This deal was suppose to be the best thing to happen. But I felt I was leaving something bigger behind as I was packing.

When I was finished packing up all my belongings I went to my new home. Sadly, Tiffany wasn't in. Probably doing one of her side jobs. I got changed into some shorts and a tank top and opened up a good book. I had nothing better to do so why not read.

When I was getting to the good part, some jackass had to knock on my door. I hate interruptions.

When I opened it, Michael appeared.. He stood there fidgeting very nervously as he raked his hair through with his hand violently.

"Hello sir, can I help you?" I said in a polite tone.

"Jeanette I-" he started but I cut him off.

"Ms. Peterson" I interrupted and that made him change into his usual snappy self.

"What did you say?" he snapped.

"I think we should talked to each other formally. More professional" I explained but that angered the beast even more.

Why am I so stupid?

"I WILL REFER TO YOU HOWEVER THE HELL I WANT TO JEANETTE" he yelled which caused me to flinch. I guess the old Michael was back. It made me a little bit sad but then again I didn't have to see his ass that much cuz I moved out. I only had to handle this attitude at work like before.

I stood there in silence with my arms crossed and my mouth in a firm line. I didn't want to anger the beast more with my talking. All I wanted to do was go back to my book.

"Anyways I came here to tell you something" he said, returning back to the calm Michael.

"Which is?" I questioned in a whisper.