#ShowMe

Authors note: Thank you for all the comments. Overall I have 500 and they all make me happy. Please continue to do so and maybe vote.

Michael's pov (The night he left)

I was walking around the streets like a zombie. I felt nothing. I didn't know where I was going but I wasn't going back to my house anytime soon. I needed to sort my thoughts out. Then suddenly a car pulled up next to me on the street. The door opened. Men in black got out, put a bag on my head. and carried me into the car. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. There were 3 of them and one of me. Even though I couldn't see I tried to escape. I guess it was obvious that I was trying to escape because I received a sudden blow to the head.

When I woke up the bag was off my head but I was tied to a chair and there was a single spotlight on me.

"HELLO," I yelled and tried to move my hands.

"You're awake," a familiar voice said.

"What?" I asked in confusion. No one showed themselves. It was just me and the light. With darkness surrounding the circle.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growled.

"I wanted to say thank you for your gift. But my partner needs more" the voice said.

"Fuck you. I told you people that I was done. I don't want to be apart of your shit" I said irritated.

"Don't be stupid Michael. You wouldn't want to have another accident.. would you?" the voice laughed.

"Let me go" I hissed. Then the lights when out and then I received a strong blow in my eye and then my jaw. Suddenly there was a flashlight that blinded in my face.

"Listen here. If I don't get more of what I want. I will take what you have. Starting with that Bitch of a wife" the voice hissed. When the light got turned off, I was forced to fall asleep again. Soon I opened my eyes and I was at Martin'sguest room.

I went downstairs and saw Martin watching TV.

"Why am I here?" I asked confused as I held my head.

"You were laying on my doorstep. You were fucked up pretty bad" Martin explained.

"What happened to you?" Martin asked concerned.

"Nothing... do you have any medicine to numb the pain?"

Jeanette (Present time)

The tea I was making smelt wonderful. It was a light vanilla smell that permeated the air with relaxation and warmth. I was about to pour the magical water in a teacup but there was a knock on the door. My mood immediately changed to irritation.

I walked to the front door and leaned on it with my ear pressed against it.

"Who is it?" I hollered to the person on the other side. The door wasn't that thick.

"It's Martin and Tiffany. Please open up the door" the voice yelled back.

"Go away" I shouted and was about to walk back to the kitchen but another voice spoke.

"Bitch, open this door now before I kick it down" another voice shrieked and then hit the door. Since I wasn't feeling up to fight with Tiffany anytime soon, I complied with her demand. I opened the door a crack and looked at both of them with a neutral face.

"I opened the door. Now go away" I said flatly and was about to close it but Tiffany's hand stopped me.

I give up.

"UGH" I yelled in frustration as I turned my back to them and then walked back to my tea. I heard the door close and footsteps following me.

When I got back in the kitchen I poured my tea and turned around to see my dear friends seated at the table staring at me.