#HeyFatherInLaw

In the morning, I heard my door open and close. Then I suddenly felt my blanket get yanked off my body and then two hands shoved me off the bed. I land on the cold, hard tile floor and groan. It burns my skin but I just lay there because the air in my lungs were gone when I fell.

"Wake up! Why are you sleeping on this bed? It's for wanted guests, not garbage. You sleep on the floor from now on." Mr. Shaw said from the other side of the bed. He sounded irritated.

My teeth started to clench and I mutter "if only I had a knife" under my breath. Then I started to get up from the harsh floor.

"I'm sorry sir." I said like a robot.

"Shut up cow. Ugh, turn your face. I don't wanna lose my appetite before breakfast." He said with hissed.

"Yes sir" I said as I put my head down so he wouldn't see my face.

"Get dressed ,we're going to met my father in 45 minutes. Your clothes better not look like slutty trash because if they do there will be consequences. And when we get home you will be signing the contact." He ordered.

"Understood sir" I said. He walked out and I got dressed and headed down stairs. I was wearing simply cloths. A plain white v neck with black pants and my hair was tied up so my purple ends weren't showing. My make up was light. Only mascara and a spec of foundation.

"Took you long enough" he growled.

"I'm sorry sir" I said as we head to the kitchen and then he stopped suddenly and I bumped into his back on accident.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled irritated and then pushed me roughly.

I stumbled and when I got my footing right I stood up straight again. Then he keeping walking to the kitchen while I followed silently plotting my plan to kill him. When we reached the kitchen, I saw the girl from last night sitting on the kitchen island. She was in one of his t-shirts and had no pants on. She was drinking coffee.

"Who are you?" she spat, glaring at me

"I'm..." I started but was cut off.

"She's a piece of shit. Don't worry about her baby" he said and walked over to kiss her.

"Ok baby. You're always right." She said looking my way with a evil smirk.

"Baby, I need to go somewhere, so I need you to leave" he said and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry I need to leave anyway. Thanks for last night" she purred.

Ugh imma throw up.

"You're welcome" he said in a husky voice.

Jesus shoot me now.

"What are you looking at? Let's go before you attract flies" he said when he saw me looking at him and his girlfriend. He turned around and then went out the door. She started walking up to me.

"Listen here Bitch. Take my man and I'll make you pay. Understood?" She said with a warning tone, getting all up in my face. I definitely wasn't taking any shit from anyone other then Mr. Shaw. And I needed to blow off a little steam so why not mess with her.

"You're man's a whore that likes to attract little sluts like yourself. I've been having a bad week and so if you do anything against me, I'll make sure your extensions come out with your hair in chucks." I growled and she flinched a little at my reason but tried covered it up after.

"Well I'll make sure he gets your little message to me" she said with an evil smirk and she tried to walk away but I snatched her hair and her extensions into my fist.