#MoveInBitch

Then I stopped and thought for a moment. What if he's lying?

"How do I know you're telling the truth about the recommendation?" I questioned. I mean, this deal might only be one sided. He gets what he wants and I get nothing.

"We will sign a contract and that will ensure the agreement." He said formally.

"I... accept." I said hesitantly.

"Good. We will be married in 2 weeks" he said not looking at me.

"What!? Isn't that a little soon." I said nervously.

"Look cow. (He emphasized the cow) I need you to get one thing clear in you tiny brain. This marriage will only work if you obey everything I say" he said a little irritated.

"And if I don't" I asked cautiously.

"Then you shall be punish" he said with a shrug.

"Punish as in?" I asked for him to continue but he sighed very loudly and put his hands on his face.

"We will worry about it when the time comes, which I don't really think will be any time soon. Now do you have any other stupid questions or comments that you want to waste my precious time with?" He said annoyed with a fake smile.

I sat their in silence.

"Good now. Go home."he said dismissively.

"But sir, don't I have work to do?" I said confused.

"You're going to be my wife, you gold digger, that means that you don't work anymore. You sit at home and do whatever I say. You will be moving in once you leave. My driver is out front and he will go to your horrible shit hole to get anything that belongs to you. And then my maid will tell you everything about getting settled. Now cow, get the fuck out of my office. My time is too valuable to be wasting it on garbage hobo's such as yourself." He yelled.

I got up and left in a hurry. No one was in yet, and I was glad for that. Letting them hear what he usually says to me was really taking a toll on me. I left the build and was greeted by a man in black suit, with a black drivers cap and white gloves.

"Are you by any chance the woman sir refers to as fat ugly cow?" He said sheepishly.

"Yup that's me." I said as my face was staring to heat up. Why does he have to embarrass me all the damn time?

"Do you have a real name?" He asked

"Yes Jeanette" I said.

"Good. I'll call you by that if you don't mind? It would be quite uncomfortable for me to refer to you as the other name" he said smiling.

"Thank you. What's your name?" I asked.

"Louie Joseph" he said.

"Handsome name for a handsome man." I said.

"Trust me I lost all the handsome I had when I turned 55" he laughed.

I giggle "So are you French?"

"Yes actual. I'm from Clermont-Ferrand ." He said confidently.

"Wow my parents is from the next town over. Lyon" I said.

"Hey small world I see." He said.

"So it is."

"So I would love to continue this conversation, but I think we should get going" he said as he opened the car door for me.

"Ok. But I brought my car with me so, I'll just let you follow me." I explained.

"Sir has told me that your car has been towed and brought to his house." He said as he straighten his tie.