#Arguements

(Please help me with any mistakes.)

Jeanette's Pov

Michael was acting like a bitch ever since we walked up the stairs.

His first mistake was telling me he liked me. I didn't know what else to say but no. This deal didn't say that we could talk about feelings or even have feelings for one another, but yet he was confessing his. And although I might feel the same way, we can't have a real relationship. I don't think I'm ready.

Then I guess he forgot what he told me in the staircase because a couple of minutes afterwards he was flirting with that Hoe Heather. He was staring at her flat cardboard ass in front of me and he let her press her saggy grandma breasts against his back. I didn't know B cups could sag that low but she did the impossible. I was about ready to snap her in half but I couldn't. I had no real claim on him. Why fight?

He even gave that bitch my office!

After that he yelled at me for no apparent reason like a lunatic. It felt like old times but instead of making me feel like I wanted to choke him. I was a hurt. All the things he did today was bring me down and on top of Michael's bipolar feelings, Gordon's rapist ass came back into our lives. What I'm trying to figure out is how Michael knew about his assault. I sure as hell didn't tell him.

"I have literally no idea what your talking about " I laugh nervously. I mean, it was true but I couldn't have Michael knowing that. I wouldn't want to be responsible for this deal going down the drain because of Gordon's stupid actions.

"Jeanette, the next day I called his office to inform him that we were leaving and his assistant said that he was admitted into the hospital the same night you were. His assistant also said he had gotten into an 'Accident.' Do you think I'm that stupid that I wouldn't figure it out?" he growled and slammed his fist on our desk.

"Either you stop slamming your freaking hand on that fucking desk or I will have to chop it off. Then you can just slam your head on the desk and take a nice nap. Who knows, maybe you'll become a little more bearable after" I hissed at him.

"Your dodging the question" he said sharply.

"Even if it did happen I'm still in one piece. I'm Fine. Everything's good." I said calmly, hoping to persuade him to settling down.

But as I predicted his facial expression grew angrier. His jaw was clenched and he was about to storm out of the room like a mad man out for blood. However I ran to the door before him. My back was leaning on the door, while Michael was standing in front of me.

"Jeanette move, NOW" he yelled. I stayed where I was and blocked the door nod with my hand.

"Where did you think you're going" I snapped.

"I'm going to go beat the shit out of that bastard" he growled.

"Michael listen-" I was about to say more but he wasn't having it. He tried to move me but I slapped his hands.

"Listen, it's in the past now. We need to focus on getting this deal" I said calmly.

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT THE DEAL RIGHT NOW JEANETTE" he barked.

"THANK GOD YOU MADE THIS ROOM SOUND PROOF. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THIS DEAL IS VERY FREAKING IMPORTANT MICHAEL" I screamed at him.

"JEANETTE-" he started but I cut in.

"NO MICHAEL. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ISN'T ANY OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS. ITS MINE. WHY DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T TELL YOU?" I shouted.

"IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME? MY WIFE ALMOST GETTING RAPPED DOESN'T CONCERN ME? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"Michael-"