Chapter 1

"Man, I'm hungry!!" Ash blurted out.
"Then we could just stop here for lunch!" Clemont exclaimed. Ash, Clemont, and Serena let out their Pokemon as Bonnie was going to play with Dedenne.

Suddenly, a Pachirisu jumped on Clemont. He was confused.  "Ohhh what a cutie!!" Bonnie squealed. "Pachirisu!! Where are you?? I'm not going to hurt you! Pachirisu??" A girl's voice came in. She stopped and looked at everyone, "Uhhh.... I-I'm really sorry for just barging in." Clemont replied, "That's alright!" Serena checked her pokedex to see what it is.

Pachirisu. The EleSquirrel Pokemon. It makes fur balls that crackle with static electricity. It stores them with berries in tree holes.

"Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm (Y/N) and I'm a scientist in training. I study electric type Pokemon! And sometimes I study their DNA." She introduced herself.

"I'm Ash and this is my partner Pikachu!" Ash said. "Pika!"
"My name is Serena!" She waved at (Y/N). "Bonnie's my name. And this is Dedennne. That's my brother!" Bonnie pointed at Clemont. "I'm Clemont. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He smiled.

That's when Bonnie gasped, kneeled on front of (Y/N), and proposed to her. "You're a keeper!! Won't you please take care of my brother?!"
(Y/N) was confused and just blinked at her. "Bonnie!! Didn't I tell you to stop doing this?!?!" He yelled, blushing a little while picking up Bonnie in the air with his Aipom Arm. "So is this Pokemon yours?" Serena asked. (Y/N) replied, "No. I'm just trying to get its DNA. But it seems a little scared of me." They looked at the Pachirisu and found it eating some Pokemon food. "It's so cute!!" Bonnie squealed once again. "Well, why don't we all eat some lunch?" Ash asked. Everyone else agreed.

As the group finished eating, (Y/N) wanted to talk to Pachirisu. "Pachirisu, it won't hurt! You won't feel a thing. Please? It's quick!" (Y/N) did not try to scare Pachirisu. "How do you get Pokemon DNA anyway?" Ash asked. She answered "Oh, it's really nothing. I just do it at my lab not too far from here." Clemont said, "Well, can we come with you? I'd be happy to see your lab." (Y/N) replied, "Sure! I'd be happy to have some company." "Yeah! And it looks like Pachirisu likes Clemont. So we can bring it to your lab, too!" Bonnie added.

A/N btw if people did not know what
(Y/N) means, it means Your Name. So you could just replace it with the name you wanted it to be. Anyway, hoped you like the chapter!! I will be doing POVs later on. Buh-bye!!