Chapter 6

"Clemont!! We got the pecha berries!!" Ash yelled as Bonnie and Serena were catching up to him. "That's great!" Clemont replied. Clemont immediately fed the pecha berries to (Y/N). She started to wake up as everyone looked at her. When she saw Clemont, she quickly felt her cheeks heat up. "Are you okay, (Y/N)? Your cheeks look like they might be burning up." Clemont said while touching her cheeks gently.

"U-uh, n-no Cl-Clemont, I'm uhh... fine.. thanks..." she stuttered. He took back his hand and noticed her forearm had a deep cut.
"Uhh, (Y/N), your forearm has a deep cut. Do you mind if I fix it?" Clemont blushed. She nodded and watched Clemont heal her forearm.

As Ash was training, Serena was practicing her performance, and Bonnie was playing with Dedenne, Clemont was finished with (Y/N)'s forearm. "Thanks, C-Clemont. That was really nice," she thanked him nervously. "I'd do anything for a friend," he smiled, scratched the back of his neck, and blushed.

They all decided to set up camp where they are right now, since it was getting dark.

Bonnie's POV (were you expecting that?)
Dedenne hopped into my purse and fell asleep after everyone noticed that it was getting dark. But there WAS one thing I noticed. Was
(Y/N)... blushing?!? At Clemont?!!? I can't believe someone actually LIKES him!! Maybe they will get to know each other then they will LIKE each other! Will this dream actually come true?!?

A/N: This is probably the shortest chapter I made... oh well xD. I had a TON of ideas in my head, but all of them just disappeared. But I will TRY to make long chapters. If my chapters aren't long enough, then read another fanfic lol.
Buh-Bye!