Chapter 14

Clemont's POV (OoO)
I was holding a wet cloth on (Y/N)'s forehead. She was burning up. Ash, Serena, and Bonnie went to buy some medicine for (Y/N). It's been quite some time since they left. I was worried about (Y/N). Hopefully she'll feel better, I thought as I blushed.

I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door, revealing Ash, Serena, and Bonnie with the medicine. "Hey, how's (Y/N) doing?" Ash asked as the three of them walked inside. "Not so good. She is still burning up." I replied, worried. "Well, we have the medicine for (Y/N). So she'll be better in no time!" Serena said.

They fed the medicine to (Y/N). After that, she opened her eyes. She's alright!

(Y/N)'s POV
I opened my eyes. I think I have a headache or something. But I felt something cold on my head. I saw everyone looking at me as they gasped. Then I looked at Clemont, who was holding a wet cloth on my forehead. He took the cloth away from my head, and placing it on the floor.

"Uhh... H-Hey everyone." I started to talk, nervously. "You're alright!" Bonnie squealed, as she hugged me. "W-What?" I asked, confused. "See, you were burning up, so you needed to rest in bed. Ash, Serena, and Bonnie got the medicine for you to get better." Clemont explained. "Oh." I replied. "So, how are you feeling, (Y/N)?" Serena asked. "I'm feeling okay. Okay enough to walk again!" I smiled.

"Alright! Come on! Let's go pack up and go!" Ash cheered, excitedly. We packed up our things from the room. "Thanks for letting us stay, Nurse Joy!" Serena thanked as she gave the keys to her. "No problem! Have a wonderful day, everyone!" Nurse Joy smiled.

We continued walking to the next city, and I started to feel better again!

A/N: Okay, I did NOT make Nurse Joy say "We hope to see you again!". Anyway, I KNOW. It's very SHORT. I have not been updating much cuz my mind is empty. I'll make a chapter when I have ideas, mkay?
Buh-

Bye!