Chapter 25

Bonnie's POV
(Y/N) yawned, "Wow, I guess I'm still tired..." I asked her, "How? You slept in, didn't you?" She answered, "Aha... Well, the strange thing is... I actually have been staying up at nights, which is unusual for me to do." So that explains why she woke up late. Hey, what about Clemont? "Big brother, how about you? You were sleeping in, too. Why is that?" I asked him. "Hm? Oh, well..." he started to explain. "Look! The Pokemon League is being built in Lumiose City!" Serena gasped, showing us the screen of her pink device while interrupting Clemont.

"Awesome!! I just can't wait! I'll need some special training to win the Kalos League! Come out, everyone!!" Ash exclaimed excitedly while throwing his 4 Pokeballs in the air. "Clemont, how about a battle?" Ash challenged. "Sure! I'll need you, three!" Clemont answered, throwing his Pokeballs in the air. That's when the battle started. I decided to help Serena make some Pokepuffs.

(Y/N)'s POV
Ash and Clemont were having a battle, and Serena was making Pokepuffs while Bonnie helped. I turned behind me and wandered around the forest. (LOL another forest) It was peaceful, with berries growing on the bushes and trees, and lots of forest Pokemon! I was still looking and walking around the forest until I saw a crowd of Pokemon.

I walked over to the crowd while the Pokemon were backing off, looking worried. I saw a Helioptile laying on the ground, that looks like it is out of energy. (lol I didn't know what to do xD) "Oh! Helioptile, are you okay?" I asked. That's when a Fletchling explained to me, which I could understand, "Fletch Fletch Fletchling Ling Fletch. Fletchling! (Helioptile was attacked by a Pokemon and somehow lost its Electric energy. Please help!)"

"Okay. Uhh..." I mumbled, trying to figure something in my head. I gasped with an idea! I used Spark on Helioptile as it looked like it was getting better. My plan is working!! I stopped and looked at Helioptile while smiling, "You're fine now, Helioptile!" That's when I heard... buzzing?!? A Beedrill came out of the trees while the other Pokemon ran somewhere. This must be the Pokemon that attacked Helioptile!

A/N: Some things I want to say:
1. Sorry for the VERY late update
2. This chapter does not relate to the title of the fanfic
3. I hate to have short chapters but I ran outta ideas lol I apologize.
See ya next chapter?
Buh-Bye!