Chapter 4

The group was taking a long trip to Lumiose City, but with (Y/N)!

(Y/N) POV
I was trying to take notes while walking with the others, but something was bothering me. That's really strange... or maybe because I can hear forest Pokemon? No. I was lost in my thoughts. That's until I noticed I was accidentally drawing a familiar face. The face was cute! But when I realized who it was, I immediately erased it and got back to thinking about electric types.

3rd POV
"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" Serena asked.
(Y/N) answered "N-no. I'm fine, Serena." The group was walking in a forest. "Wow! All these Pokemon are so adorable!" Bonnie squealed.

When they were out of the forest, somehow a hand took Pikachu in a hot air balloon! "Pika!!"
After that, suddenly a Poison Sting (Pokemon move) hit (Y/N). Then a woman and a man put Pikachu in a glass container and (Y/N) in a net.
"Oh no!!" Everyone yelled. "Yes! We just got Pikachu!!" The woman said. "Victory is ours! Woo-Hoo!" (A/N: I really hate doing this cause I suck, but I have to do it anyway.) The man in the blue hair said.

"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite the people in our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James."
"Team Rocket blasts off in the speed of light."
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth, that's right!"

All (Y/N) could hear in the end was "Meowth, meow meow!" which was strange. "Team Rocket!! What are you guys doing here!?!?" Ash yelled angrily. "Why, we just got Pikachu!" Jessie answered. "And we got your little Pokemon twerp friend here." James added. Their hot air balloon started to move faster until Ash and the others lost them.

Jessie, James, and Meowth called their boss, Giovanni. "Sir, we got a special surprise for you!" Jessie squealed. "Yes. And not only do we have a strong Pikachu with us, we captured a girl that is half a Pokemon, which is very unusual, but possibly rare." James added. "Hmm.. Interesting.. Bring them to Team Rocket Headquarters immediately." Giovanni replied. "Sir!" They said while logging off. After that, they were giggling hysterically.

A/N: That was chapter 4!! Sorry for the kinda short chapter. Anyways, did ya'll like it? I don't think so. I'll upload chapter 5 later.
Buh-Bye!!