Chapter 7

3rd POV
Everyone started to wake up. Clemont was making breakfast, Bonnie was brushing the Pokemon, Serena checked her device for showcases, and Ash was getting dressed. Where was (Y/N)?

When (Y/N) woke up, she was greeted by a few "Good morning, (Y/N)!". She suddenly felt like she was being electrocuted by her cheek. It was like there was electricity shooting out of it.
(Y/N) held her cheek and thought "What is happening? Why is there electricity coming out of my cheeks? It's like Pikachu's electricity comes out from its cheeks. Really strange."

She tried to ignore it, but it would not stop. "Breakfast is ready, everyone!" Clemont called out. (Y/N) took back her hand from her cheek and ate breakfast like everyone else did. Loud electricity shoots from her cheeks as she yelled "AHH!" then covered her cheeks again, which scared Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont. Pikachu, too. "What was that?!?" Serena asked, frightened from getting electrocuted. Everyone else was speechless. "W-well, I noticed this after I woke up. I think it's because... well... maybe from the DNA?" She replied nervously. "Being a half Pokemon is cool enough. But having the same powers is amazing!" Ash exclaimed excitedly.

"Maybe you can learn how to control it, then you wouldn't have to feel any pain and it does not have to shoot at random times." Clemont suggested. "I'm not sure if I could.. I mean.. I could try.." she answered. "My brother can help you, (Y/N). Right Clemont?!" Bonnie asked as he noticed her sister smirk. "M-me?! Uhh.. s-sure. Let me just umm.. clean up the stuff here." he stuttered and blushed.

While Ash was training for his next gym badge and Serena was practicing her next performance (again xD), Clemont was finished cleaning the things. He then walked over to
(Y/N) and they started talking about how
(Y/N) can control the electricity in her.

Bonnie's POV (again)
Oh boy!! My big brother is actually helping
(Y/N)! I walked to them and started watching them while Dedenne was taking a nap in my purse. "So you have electricity like an electric type Pokemon?" Clemont asked (Y/N). "I guess so." she answered. "What about a battle with Chespin? You might learn even what a Pachirisu can learn." He replied. She nodded and they prepared themselves on a grass field that acted like a battle field.

"Go, Chespin!" My brother said as he threw his Pokeball in the air. "Hey, what's going on?" Ash asked as Serena followed. "Clemont is helping (Y/N) with her electric moves by a battle with his Chespin." I answered. "Oh. That's really nice of Clemont to do that." Serena replied. "I know." I smirked. Luckily, my brother or (Y/N) didn't notice.

"Ches?!" Chespin said, confused. "Don't worry, Chespin. (Y/N) needs help with her electric moves, so we need to battle her." Clemont said to his Pokemon.

"Use Pin Missle!" Clemont commanded. "Ches Pin!" Chespin shouted. (Y/N) dodged like a real Pokemon. She attempted a Spark, which worked and hurt Chespin. This surprised everyone, even Chespin. "Now use Vine Whip!" Clemont said. Chespin did as it was told and used Vine Whip on (Y/N). She got hit, but was fine. She then got the hang of her moves and used Swift, but Chespin dodged.

"Wow! I never knew (Y/N) could actually battle with Pokemon!" Serena exclaimed. "Yeah! And she seems strong, too!" Ash replied. "Go, both of you!" I cheered.

"Chespin, Tackle!" Clemont commanded. Chespin tackled (Y/N), but she jumped up. She then used Nuzzle on Chespin, who fainted. "Wow! This is so cool, Clemont! (Y/N) gasped. "So you can use attacks. Amazing!" Clemont replied while returning Chespin in its Pokeball.

A/N: OMG. This feels like the most stupidest idea ever... Anyway, more chapters coming soon!
Buh-Bye!