Chapter 22

(Y/N)'s POV
For some reason, I'm a little cold. That's so strange... It feels like it's winter here. "H-Hey, why is it c-cold for me??" I stutter. "I'm not sure. But I'm feeling it too." Serena replied, somehow not stuttering much. "Look!" Bonnie exclaimed, pointing on front of us. Is that... snow?? And ice-type Pokemon. "There's a Pokemon Centre here! Come on!" Ash said, running there as the rest of us followed.

All of us entered the Pokemon Centre. "You all must be cold. We have winter clothes here for trainers to use!" Nurse Joy smiled. "Thanks, Nurse Joy." Ash thanked. We put on some winter clothes she led to us. "Nurse Joy, how come it's snowing here?" Clemont asked. "It snows here a lot. Also, Snowbelle City is near, which is cold there, too. The gym uses Ice-Type Pokemon, that's why." she answered.

We left the Pokemon Centre after thanking Nurse Joy for the winter clothes. "So the gym uses Ice-Types. Awesome! I bet the gym leader is strong, so I better do some training!" Ash said, excitedly. He ran into an open spot and sent out his Pokemon, "Come out, everyone!" Ash then started his training. I sat down on the snow, then started reading a book about some Pokemon.

Bonnie's POV
Me and Dedenne were making friends with some Swinub, Vanillite, and Bergmite. They were all so adorable! Ash was training for the Snowbelle City Gym, (Y/N) was reading a book, Clemont was working on an invention, and Serena was practicing for her performance. When is her next performance anyway?

"Alright, guys! I think I'm ready for the gym. Everyone, return!" Ash said, returning his Pokemon. We walked to the city, which wasn't far from here.

(Y/N)'s POV
We all arrived in Snowbelle City! And just like Nurse Joy said, it snows here. I heard Ash's stomach growl. "Oops. Sorry, I guess I'm a little hungry." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Why don't we eat dinner there?" Bonnie suggested, pointing to a restaurant. "Sure!" Ash said, rushing to it. As we went in, we got our table, ordered our food, then ate it.

"Alright, I'm done eating. Ooh, I want to look and their desserts! Come on, Pikachu!" Ash exclaimed excitedy while dashing to the desserts. "I'm going to the bathroom." Serena said, getting up from her seat. "Hey, I wanna come!" Bonnie replied, taking Serena's hand. So it was just me and Clemont. It was silent for a moment, but talking to him would be pretty awkward, so I just waited until one of them came back.

A/N: Crapuccino!! (my way of saying CRAP) I just so hate myself for ending this chapter right here... eh. I'll make the next chapter as soon as I finish this!
Buh-Bye!