Chapter 9

While (Y/N) was trying to figure out something in her head, a drop of water fell to her nose. She was confused. That's when Bonnie noticed, "Hey, is it raining?" as she pointed to the clouds above them. "I think it is." Serena replied while more water pours on them.

As the five of them were looking for a shelter for the rain, Ash saw a mansion, "Over there!" he yelled while everyone ran. (This MAY or MAY NOT be in the XY series, I forgot. If I am copying, please forgive me.) Ash knocked on the door. It did not open. So he decided to just open it. "Hello?" Ash yelled. There was no answer.

(Y/N)'s POV
"We can at least stay here until the rain stops." Serena said. Everyone else agreed, including me. I started exploring the mansion. It was really big! There was a kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and more. I was about to take a step when my right Pachirisu ear twitched. I heard something. But what?

I continued walking. I thought I noticed that the mansion seemed a little old. But, that must be my head. Anyway, I got a little curious when I spotted a purple, dual-sided tail walking to a hallway to the right, with the same sounds I heard. I followed it. It was dark so I did not see it. But what I did see is that it's eyes are glowing and... I think it's using Psychic to throw a chair at me as a sign of "Go away!" I ran away, but hid behind a wall where it can't see me. I saw it looking at a sick Pokemon, worried.

Clemont's POV (finally?)
I was looking around until I noticed that (Y/N) was gone. "Where's (Y/N)?" I asked. "What are you talk- wait.. She's gone?" Serena replied, looking around. Should I go find her? I mean, it's a pretty big mansion, but it could be dangerous and she could get hurt, I thought, worried. "Well, I'll go try and find her." I said. "Wait, big brother! You can't go alone! I wanna come with you!" Bonnie replied while following me.

"Hey, why is it that finding (Y/N) seems important to you?" Bonnie asked, curiously.
"Well, she might get hurt?" I answered.
"How?"
"I'm not sure... For some reason, I just got a little worried, that's all."
"Oh."

(Y/N)'s POV
I was taking a closer look at what the Pokemon were. That's until the Pokemon used Psychic to make me float. "W-wait!! I won't hurt you! Please!" I said, desperate. "Es. Peon Espeon Esp? (Fine. What do you want?)" So the Pokemon was an Espeon! I was shocked to see how I could understand it. Wait, what am I thinking? I'm a half Pokemon! "M-My name is (Y/N), a-and I was exploring this mansion until I saw you. Um.. it looks like your friend is hurt." I explained.

"Esp. Espee On Eon Espeon. Peon Es On. (Yes. He is hurt. I am trying to protect it, but I can't find a way how to cure him.)" it answered. That's when I completely forgot about Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie! OOPS! "Well, my friends are in this mansion, too. They can help you cure your friend. I want to help you, Espeon." I replied. "Esp Espee Peon On. Espeon! (Okay, (Y/N). I'll wait for you and your friends. Thank you!)" Espeon thanked. When I turned around, I gasped and blushed!

A/N: So, since I have no ideas, I probably WON'T be updating 3 chapters a day or something. Sorry! Oh btw, CLIFFHANGER!! I'm sorry, but I had to. Sorry, but I WILL be updating tommorrow!
Buh-Bye!