Chapter 8

3rd POV
(Y/N) and Clemont walked toward each other and shook hands after the battle. They both did not notice that they were blushing, too. When they turned to go back where the others were, their eyes were wide. Ash was saying things like, "Wow, (Y/N)! I never knew you can battle like a Pokemon! You're really strong, too." She replied "Thanks, Ash!" But what Clemont and (Y/N) noticed was that Serena and Bonnie were whispering to each other and giggling. "What's so funny?" Clemont asked.

"Oh. It's nothing. We were just umm... telling each other jokes." Serena lied. "Yeah! And both of you did amazing battling!" Bonnie cheered. "Come on, guys. Let's pack up our things and get going." Ash said. Everyone else agreed.

After everyone was finished packing up their tents and other things, they were back to walking to Lumiose City.

On the way, the group was lost in a fog in another forest. (Omg I think I like forests now xD) "Aghh! This fog! I can't see!" Ash complained. They tried to look for each other in the fog, but got separated.

Bonnie, Serena, and Ash got away from the fog by running away from it. "Is.. everyone.... alright?" Ash panted. "Yeah." Serena replied. "Hey, where's Clemont and (Y/N)?" Bonnie asked. "Oh no! We might have gotten separated from each other!" Serena said. "We'll find them. Go, Talonflame!" Ash shouted while letting out his Pokemon. "Talon Flame!" his Pokemon said. "We lost Clemont and (Y/N). Do you think you can find them from the air?" Ash asked his Talonflame. His Pokemon nodded and flew away to find Clemont and
(Y/N).

Clemont and (Y/N) found themselves alone. "Hey, where's Ash, Serena, and Bonnie?" (Y/N) asked. "I-I'm not sure. We must have lost them." Clemont answered. "Well, let's look for them. The fog is gone, anyway." (Y/N) replied. Clemont nodded. As they were walking, they looked left and right, trying to find the others.

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Clemont got separated from the others. But why does it have to be Clemont and me!?! Anyway, we searched for Ash, Serena, and Bonnie as we walked. I couldn't help thinking, "I'm curious... what were Bonnie and Serena talking about?" I think my cheeks are burning up for some reason... Wonder why... I just keep getting it. Am I allergic to something? Me and Clemont saw nothing but trees and forest Pokemon. Where could they be??

Bonnie's POV (I just love doing this xD)
We were still searching for Clemont and (Y/N). I wonder what they're doing right now. But anyways, I actually told Serena what I think of Clemont and (Y/N) after their battle "Why is Clemont acting strange? He usually doesn't stutter or blush. Does he like (Y/N)?! Maybe!" and that's the part where (Y/N) and Clemont spotted us giggling. I'm pretty sure Talonflame is still looking for them. All we see is trees and adorable forest Pokemon! "Where are they?" I asked. "I'm not sure, Bonnie. But we'll find them." Serena answered. Wait... since Clemont and (Y/N) are alone, maybe they should get to know each other!!

I gasped, "Look! It's Talonflame!" Ash asked "Did you find them, Talonflame?" His Pokemon nodded and led us to where Clemont and (Y/N) are.

3rd POV
"(Y/N)!! Clemont!! Over here!!" Ash yelled to them as he ran followed by Serena and Bonnie. "Ash! Serena! Bonnie! I'm glad you're all okay!" (Y/N) replied. "We're glad, too!" Serena added. They all stayed away from the fog and continued.

A/N: I honestly don't know why I keep making such DUMB chapters. I don't mind you reading another fanfic. I just don't know right now. But there's more chapters coming soon!
Buh-Bye!

P.S: I have no ideas. But don't suggest any. I don't take ideas from strangers.
No offence