Chapter 5

"Oh no! We lost them!" Ash shouted. "Come on! We've got to go find them!" Serena replied. "Talonflame, come out!" Ash called out. "Talon!" His Pokemon yelled. "Talonflame, can you go find Team Rocket from the sky?" Ash asked. Talonflame nodded and flew up to go find them.

After Talonflame came back, it led Ash and the others to where Team Rocket was. "Team Rocket!" Ash shouted who startled Jessie, James, and Meowth. "Okay, Inkay, come out!" James called out as he let out his Inkay. "Inkay ink!" His Pokemon said. "You too, Gourgeist!" Jessie called out. "Go, Braixen!" Serena shouted. "Use Shadow Ball!" Jessie ordered. "Frogadier, use Water Pulse!" Ash called out as he threw Frogadier's ball in the air. The Shadow ball was stopped with the Water pulse which gave some smoke. "Inkay, use psybeam!" James yelled. Inkay's Psybeam hit Braixen. "Braixen are you okay? Use Fire blast!" Serena shouted. Braixen twirled its stick in its hands at first and somehow hit both Inkay and Gourgeist as a critical hit, making the Pokemon weaker. "Use Water Pulse!"
"Braixen, Flamethrower!"

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!!" Team Rocket yelled then disappeared in the sky. "Braixen, you did amazing! Return." Serena said. "You too, Frogadier." Ash said after returning it in its Pokeball. Ash let Pikachu out of the glass container that it was in. "Pi kachu!" Pikachu cheered. Clemont layed (Y/N) on a tree (sitting down) while she was sleeping. "She's been poisoned. I'm afraid I don't have any pecha berries or antidotes." Clemont said, worried, "Then me, Serena, and Bonnie can go find some!" Ash replied. "Okay, then. I'll just wait here for you guys." Clemont replied back. "Alright. Come on, Serena and Bonnie!" Ash said while the three of them disappeared into the forest.

While the others were finding some pecha berries, Clemont was watching (Y/N) until they came back. "Please be okay, (Y/N). They'll be back." He began to think to himself.

A/N: Sooo, I dunno why I keep making such short chapters. Maybe it's because I don't have any ideas? xD Anyway, how was this chapter? I dunno. I'll just make another chapter tomorrow or if I have time, today.
Buh-Bye!!