Chapter 20

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up, yawned, and stretched before coming out of my tent. When I was outside, it was still dark. I must have woken up in the middle of the night. I sighed, since I'm awake, I might as well do something. I walked to a lake then sat down. I started thinking about the things that happened that I wouldn't normally do.

Like, crushing on someone. Or getting nervous most of the time. I stared into the lake, which showed my reflection. Half a Pachirisu. I shook my head rapidly from side to side. Why am I suddenly thinking about this? I stood up and looked at the ground while walking. I got lost in mind, again. That's when I felt like I was in a trap.

I was hanging from a tree branch, in a net. "Huh?! Hey! Let me go!!" I yell as I move the net. "Ha ha ha! We just caught ourselves a twerp!" a familiar female voice said. "Oh please! Your yelling sounds like a chirp!" a familiar male voice said. That's when 2 people and a Meowth came out of the bushes.

"Prepare for trouble!" The female voice called out.
"Make it double." The male voice said.
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite our people's within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
Wait, I remember these guys!
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James."
"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!"
"Meowth, meow meow!"

How come Ash and the others can understand the Meowth and I can't?? "What do you want, Team Rocket?!?" I yelled at them. "We want YOU, twerp!" Jessie replied. "We're giving you to the boss." James said. "What will happen to me?" I asked. "Meow Meowth Meowth!" Meowth answered, which is impossible for me to understand. "No way is that happening! Let me go!!!" I yelled as loud as I can. "No can do, twerp." Jessie said.

I put my hand on Jessie and James through the net holes and used Spark, which electrocuted them. "Hey, no fair!!" Jessie screamed. "Let me out of here!" I demanded. Oh man.

Clemont's POV (hehe)
I woke up in the middle of the night and heard... electric sparks?? I put on my glasses then went to where the noises were.

I hid behind a tree when I saw (Y/N) in a net that's hanging from a tree branch, and Team Rocket?? "Hey! Stop that right now, twerpette!" Jessie yelled. "Then let me out!" (Y/N) replied. Oh man, she's in trouble! I stepped in front of (Y/N) and said, "Team Rocket! What are you trying to do this time??" Jessie turned to me, "Oh, look! It's the science twerp! Stay out of our business!" I replied, "You'll have to battle me first!"

(Y/N) whispered to me, "Clemont!! What are you doing?! You could have just told Ash and the others!" I whispered back, "I know, but you would have been kidnapped by then." I took out my Pokeball and threw it in the air, "Go, Luxray!" Jessie threw out her ball, "Come out, Gourgeist!!"

(A/N: OMG I am so sorry but I have to skip the battle cuz I'm so lazy.)

"Use Wild Charge!" I called out and Luxray obeyed. "We're blasting off again!!" They all yelled out before disappearing in the sky. "You were great, Luxray." I said to my Pokemon before returning it in its Pokeball. "(Y/N), are you okay?" I asked her. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me." (Y/N) thanked. "I'd do anything for a friend!" I replied as I got her off the net.

Both of us walked back to the others, who were awake. "Where did you two go?" Ash asked. "Well... We ran into Team Rocket. But Clemont helped me!" I replied. "Really?" Bonnie asked. Clemont nodded. "I can go make some breakfast!" He said.

A/N: I literally have no idea if my chapters are improving or not. Anyway, I actually had fun writing this one! Long one, isn't it? I can probably do the next chapter later.
Buh-Bye!