Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s POV
I gasped and blushed as I saw Clemont and Bonnie looking at me, very confused. "Uhh.. Hey guys! S-Sorry for wandering off without you knowing. A-Anyway, I met this Espeon. It um.. was protecting her friend that's uhh... hurt." I explained, nervous, embarrassed, and blushing at the same time. "Ohh, what a cutie!! Hi there, Espeon. My name is Bonnie! That's my brother, Clemont! We aren't going to hurt you." Bonnie said to Espeon.

It looked startled at first, but spoke "Es Espeon. Peon Espee on? (Hi there. My friend Eevee is hurt. Can someone help him, please?)" it asked. "It said that its friend Eevee is hurt and it wants someone to help it." I explained.

Bonnie's POV (get used to this xD)
While my brother was helping Eevee, I decided to have a conversation with (Y/N).
"So, why did you wander off without us?" I asked her.
"Well, the place looked interesting, so I wanted to explore it." she answered.
"Oh. Hey, can I ask you a personal question?"
"Sure, Bonnie."
I was about to whisper it to her ear, but Clemont ruined it. "I'm all done! You're okay now, Eevee!" Clemont said. "Eee! Eevee!" it said, which I never understood. "Es Espeon. Espee. On Peon Esp." Espeon said. "Espeon and Eevee thanked all of us for helping them." (Y/N) translated.

Me, (Y/N), and Clemont were walking back to Serena and Ash. I thought I noticed that both Clemont and (Y/N) were slightly blushing. I smirk, but none of them see. As we got back to Ash and Serena, they were waiting for us.
"(Y/N), where were you?" Ash asked. "Well, I wanted to explore the place and I encountered an Espeon trying to protect an Eevee that was hurt. Clemont and Bonnie came and Clemont helped Eevee." (Y/N) explained. "Oh. I wish I was there to help, too." Serena replied

"Hey look! The rain stopped!" I pointed to the window. "Yeah! Come on, guys!" Ash called out as he opened the door. We all were back to walking to Lumiose City.

A/N: AGHH!! Sorry for SUCH a short chapter!! Anyways, nothing to say. See ya next chapter unless you are not reading it!
Buh-Bye!