Chapter 12

(Y/N)'a POV
"So, you're a half Pokemon, (Y/N)? I've never seen one before." Meyer said.
"Well, you see... it was an accident, but I decided to keep it." I replied
"Oh, I see."
For some reason, I think I'm still blushing because I feel my cheeks tingling or heat up. Or it must be me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I walked. "We're going to the gym!" Bonnie answered. "Oh okay. Wait, gym?!" I replied, shocked. What gym?? We are just walking to Prism Tower, that's it! Who's going to battle anyway?

"Yeah! Clemont is the gym leader of the Lumiose City Gym. You didn't know?" Ash asked. "Really?? Cool!" I exclaimed. We reached the Prism Tower, or the gym, and a robot came to us after we came in. "Welcome back to the Lumiose City Gym, everyone." It greeted. I got a little startled. "Hey there, Clembot. Meet (Y/N)." Clemont greeted back. "Hi! I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I smiled. "I'm Clembot, the assistant gym leader." It spoke.

So it's name is Clembot. I'm guessing Clemont created it. I forgot something, so I talked to Bonnie, since everyone was.. well... doing their thing in the gym.
"Bonnie, you wanted to ask me something, right?" I asked.
"Oh right!" she replied.
Bonnie reached for my ear and whispered in it.

Bonnie's POV
Oops. I forgot to ask her the personal question. I whispered it to her ear. I wonder how she's going to answer...?

Why is (Y/N) freaking out, blushing, and stuttering?! It makes no sense! This is how she answered,
"Wh-what?!! Why would you- I-I mean.... Bonnie, I don't- uhhh... w-why ask such a... question?!?!" Wow, all I wanted was a simple yes or no...
"Well... I was curious..." I shrugged.
Oh well.

(Y/N)'s POV
What Bonnie told me was just embarrassing!!!! It's this sudden and personal question that it's actually hard to talk about! Thank goodness she didn't tease me more about it. I got a little
Hungry so I suggested, "Hey, I'm a little hungry. Can we go eat somewhere?" Ash replied, "Sure! I'm getting hungry too." Meyer said, "Actually, I have to work on something. You kids have fun."

Me, Bonnie, Ash, Serena, and Clemont walked to a restaurant. But I still couldn't get over what Bonnie asked me. She said, "(Y/N), do you like-" "(Y/N), are you okay?" Serena interrupted my mind. "Hm? Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. Since I was hungry, I decided to eat first.

A/N: So, this chapter was just... AWKWARD! I don't have any ideas so don't expect me to update 3 chapters a day. Probably only 1 chapter a day. Anyway, I'll make another chapter tomorrow.
Buh-Bye!