Chapter 13

(Y/N)'s POV
We found a Pokemon Centre while walking and slept there since it was getting dark. But there was a problem. When I woke up, I started to sneeze and cough. That's when Bonnie noticed, "(Y/N), are you okay? You seem a little sick." Serena agreed. "Yeah, I guess so. Well, I don't think I can walk today. Might as well stay here..." I coughed after that.

"That's okay! I can just train for my next gym battle!" Ash said. "Hold on, Ash! Let's eat some breakfast first." Serena giggled. All of us got out of the room and ate breakfast.

Woah! Ash eats really fast! He ate his food in like, 4 minutes! Anyway, me, Bonnie, and Clemont went back to the room, since Ash was battling a trainer outside. And Serena was watching him. I rested in my bed while playing with my soft tail, Clemont was inventing a umm... invention, and Bonnie was playing with Dedenne. "I'm going to the bathroom!" Bonnie called out to me and Clemont. "Okay." I replied. Then she left the room.

I had nothing to do so I thought, why not? "Hey Clemont, mind if I watch you? I don't have anything to do, anyways." I blushed. "Uhh... s-sure." He stuttered nervously. I sat down next to him and watched.

Bonnie's POV
"I'm back!" I called as I opened the door. When I walked inside, I saw Clemont building his invention, and (Y/N) was sitting right next to him, watching. (Y/N) turned to me and replied, "Hey, Bonnie!" I tried not to be suspicious and replied back, "Hi." and played with Dedenne.

Me and Dedenne were pretending to play but we were actually looking at (Y/N) and Clemont. Hehe.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was watching Clemont work on his invention. That's until I started to get a headache. "Oww!" I groaned as I held my forehead and layed down on my bed. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Clemont asked, worried. He touched my forehead with the back of his hand. "Oh, (Y/N)! You're burning up!" He gasped. "Oh no!" Bonnie panicked. "Guys, I'm......Fine." I sneezed.

Ash's POV (for once xD)
I beat the trainer in a battle! "Wow! You're really strong, Ash!" he complimented. "Thanks!" I replied. "We should go back now." Serena said. "Okay." I agreed. Both of us went back into the Pokemon Centre.

When we got into our room, we saw that (Y/N) was in her bed, Clemont holding a cloth on her forehead, and Bonnie looking at (Y/N), worried. "What's going on??" I asked. "(Y/N) is burning up!!" Bonnie replied. "Oh, no!" Serena said, worried.

"Come on! Let's go buy some medicine for
(Y/N)." I said as Serena and Bonnie followed me out of the room.

A/N: Heh, so I guess I made another DUMB chapter? I just... I don't even know anything anymore. See ya in the next chapter!
Buh-Bye!