Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV
I couldn't believe it!! What I saw in the mirror was:
Pachirisu ears on my head
Pachirisu cheeks on my cheeks
Pachirisu tail on the bottom

"What the..?!" I asked, shocked. Everyone was speechless. Was this because of the Pachirisu DNA?!? "Umm... I guess Pokemon DNA could get mixed with humans!" I giggled nervously. "Well, since your half Pachirisu, maybe you could talk to Pokemon and study them instead of DNA." Clemont suggested. "Yeah, you're right!" I exclaimed.

----------===<Time skip to night>===----------
3rd POV
"Hey (Y/N), do you mind if we sleep at your lab tonight?" Ash asked. "Sure!" (Y/N) replied.

Everyone was asleep except for (Y/N), as she was trying to figure out an electrical problem.
"Ugh! I probably should have studied electricity. Oh man, I don't think I can fix this thing!" She muttered to herself. Clemont started to wake up, and (Y/N) did not notice. That's when Clemont suddenly blurted out
"(Y/N)? What are you doing in the middle of the night?" This startled (Y/N). She said nervously "H-hmm? Oh. Hey C-Clemont. I was just trying to fix this device that I think is broken." Lucky for her, he did not notice her blushing. "Well, I can help fix it for you." Clemont replied. "R-Really? Thanks Clemont!" (Y/N) stuttered.

While Clemont was fixing her device, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She thought in her mind "Do I like him? I don't know why I'm suddenly having these thoughts. Maybe it is because of the DNA thing? But that does not have anything to do with-" she was interrupted by Clemont. "I'm all done, (Y/N)! It should be fine now!" He exclaimed. "R-Really? Thank you! Now, we should be getting some sleep." she stuttered a little. He agreed then both of them slept in their sleeping bags.

The next day, Bonnie yelled excitedly, "Guys! I just thought of this before falling asleep!" Serena woke up and yawned "What is it, Bonnie?" Bonnie asked "(Y/N), would YOU like to come with us on our journey?!?" (Y/N) gasped, but then smiled "Uhh, sure! I'd love to go with you!"

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the kinda short chapter. I'll be updating like, 3 chapters a day so yeah. Anyway THAT was chapter 3 and it KIND OF has "Clemont x Reader" right?? WRONGG!! See ya next chapter! Buh-Bye!!