Chapter 2

As the group reached (Y/N)'s lab, they went inside. "Come on, it won't hurt Pachirisu." She said, a litttle desperate. Pachirisu finally gave in and walked to her. While the others were looking around, she got Pachirisu's DNA and it hopped to Clemont again.

(Y/N) walked on front of the random glass tube that was open with a clipboard in her hand. "Woah! All this stuff is so cool!" Ash said excitedly. (Y/N) found that something was wrong. "Hmm.... How did this...??" Suddenly, Pachirisu got a little scared and accidentally pushed (Y/N) into the glass tube that locked itself.

"Oh no!" Everyone exclaimed. (Y/N) started to worry a little, but tried to calm everyone down, "Guys, I'm fine. I never really opened this tube when it was locked, though. But don't worry! I can try to get out!!" Pachirisu then freaked out again and hopped off to where the buttons where and pushed a button by accident. It ran away.

Everyone gasped as the tube (Y/N) was in was filled with smoke. Bonnie got a little worried, "Oh no!! What's happening?!? Do something, Clemont!!!" He ran to the buttons and immediately found out how to stop it. Clemont pushed a few buttons and the smoke cleared up, making (Y/N) cough a little. "See? I'm okay!" (Y/N) said. But Serena's eyes were wide, Bonnie gasped, and Clemont replied "Wow!! Science has never shown me this before!" Then Ash says what he would say every time, "Woah!! Science is SO amazing!!"

(Y/N) was confused. The tube then unlocked itself. She found a random mirror in the room and looked in it. (Y/N) gasped at what she saw!

A/N: Cliffhanger!!! I know you guys HATE cliffhangers, but I had to stop. Anyway, sorry it's NOT really
"Clemont x Reader" so you could skip this chapter if you want. If you hate me, I will NEVER blame you!
Buh-Bye!!