Chapter 21

Bonnie's POV
"Team Rocket? Wow! How did you handle those guys, Clemont?" I asked while eating my breakfast. "Well, all I did was battle them." He replied. "What were you two doing in the middle of the night, anyway?" Serena asked, taking a sip of her cup of water. Both (Y/N) and Clemont looked at each other and turned back to us.

"A-Actually, I just... for some reason woke up and umm... wandered around the forest. That's when I fell into their trap." (Y/N) answered, quite nervously. "Yeah. And I woke up from all the electric sparks by (Y/N)." my big brother added. All of us just continued eating our breakfast until it was all gone.

After we finished our breakfast, we started to pack up. I wanted to go talk to Clemont because, why not? I sneak up on my brother from behind. "Boo!" I yelled, startling him.
"B-Bonnie! Don't sneak up on me like that!" He complained.
"Sorry." I giggled. "I just wanted to talk to you."
"About what?" he asked.
"About umm... (Y/N)." I whispered in his ear and smirked.

"H-Huh?!?!! W-What about her?!"
"I don't know." I shrugged. "I just wanted to know if you... like her or not."
"Yeah. I like her as a friend. Why do you ask, Bonnie?"
"No! I mean, do you have feelings for-"
"Come on, Clemont and Bonnie! I want to go to Snowbelle City as fast as possible!" Ash interrupted. Both of us nodded and walked with them.

Why did Ash have to interrupt us talking?! I just have to follow a few steps. I have to:
1. Find out if my big brother likes (Y/N).
2. Get both of them to get to know each other.
3. Somehow get them married.
Yes!! My big brother is finally going to get a wife!

(Y/N)'s POV
I just wonder a lot of what people are whispering about. Not that I want to get in their business or anything. I just get curious at times. Like, when Bonnie was talking to Clemont about something that I have no idea of. Anyway, I stared at my notebook, not thinking of anything for some reason. I shut it closed and walked back with the others.

Suddenly, I started to think about how... I told Bonnie how I felt! Did I actually do that?? I can't even believe it! Again, I really do hope she doesn't tell anyone. Because if she did, I would have been- "(Y/N), are you okay? You seem a little worried on something." Clemont
interrupted my mind. "Hm?! O-Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though." I replied. "Hey, how far is Snowbelle City?" Bonnie asked. "Well, it looks like... We're almost there!" Clemont checked his device.

A/N: Okay, I literally have NO idea how I turned Bonnie into a... curious, smirking, little matchmaker. It's a short chapter, I know. The next chapter may or may not be published tomorrow.
Buh-Bye!